Mobile marketing, social in Japan, and Apple's new Passbook were the most read topics on ClickZ.asia in May and June.
In the months of May and June, topics on mobile marketing began to gain momentum as columnists covered the mobile landscape in emerging markets and shared tips on building a mobile-optimized site.
Here are the popular columns on ClickZ.asia for both months as featured on ClickZ's Facebook Page:
ClickZ.asia top columns in May 2012:
1. Mobile Marketing in Emerging Markets – What You Need to Know by Vikas Gulati
2. Interest vs. Social in Japan by Jeff Lippold
3. Future of TV by Pushkar Sane
4. The Next Big Thing in Local Mobile Marketing by Andy Chang
5. Europe and Asia: Email Marketing on Two Continents by Jonas Blanck
6. The New Age of Data Marketing by Matt Harty
7. Dissecting the Social Media ‘Like' by Brandon Cheung
8. The Mobile Way Of Life by Vincent Teo
9. Your Email Marketing Program on Autopilot – 5 Easy Steps by Ohad Hecht
10. 6 Tips for Driving E-Commerce Success in Japan by Andy Radovic
ClickZ.asia top columns in June 2012:
1. Apple's New Passbook by Stephen Hay
2. Is Your Mobile Site SEO Optimized? by Luke Janich
3. The Fundamentals of Mobile Email Strategy by Ohad Hecht
4. A Practical Future for Facebook's Business Model by Brandon Cheung
5. The Truth About Email Marketing by Jonas Blanck
6. Unfriending Facebook by Mandeep Grover
8. A Simple Metric for Facebook Performance by Daniel Lee
9. China Internet Scene: A Whole Different World! by Karen Ho
10. It's Time for Digital to Go Physical! by Vivek Bharghava
Stay tuned as we bring you the most popular columns for July and August tomorrow.
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) brings together the industry's leading practitioners and marketing strategists to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, this year's comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!
Adaline Lau, ClickZ Asia editor, oversees day-to-day editorial operations covering digital marketing from search to social media, mobile to analytics in the region. Before ClickZ, she was senior reporter at Marketing Magazine and has worked as a journalist for The Singapore Marketer and Asia Pacific Broadcasting. Connect with her @adalinelau or Google+.
The Marketer's Guide to Customer Loyalty
Customer loyalty is imperative to success, but fostering and maintaining loyalty takes a lot of work. This guide is here to help marketers build, execute, and maintain a successful loyalty initiative.
The Multiplier Effect of Integrating Search & Social Advertising
Latest research reveals 68% higher revenue per conversion for marketers who integrate their search & social advertising. In addition to the research results, this whitepaper also outlines 5 strategies and 15 tactics you can use to better integrate your search and social campaigns.