Mobile marketing, social in Japan, and Apple's new Passbook were the most read topics on ClickZ.asia in May and June.
In the months of May and June, topics on mobile marketing began to gain momentum as columnists covered the mobile landscape in emerging markets and shared tips on building a mobile-optimized site.
Here are the popular columns on ClickZ.asia for both months as featured on ClickZ's Facebook Page:
ClickZ.asia top columns in May 2012:
1. Mobile Marketing in Emerging Markets – What You Need to Know by Vikas Gulati
2. Interest vs. Social in Japan by Jeff Lippold
3. Future of TV by Pushkar Sane
4. The Next Big Thing in Local Mobile Marketing by Andy Chang
5. Europe and Asia: Email Marketing on Two Continents by Jonas Blanck
6. The New Age of Data Marketing by Matt Harty
7. Dissecting the Social Media ‘Like' by Brandon Cheung
8. The Mobile Way Of Life by Vincent Teo
9. Your Email Marketing Program on Autopilot – 5 Easy Steps by Ohad Hecht
10. 6 Tips for Driving E-Commerce Success in Japan by Andy Radovic
ClickZ.asia top columns in June 2012:
1. Apple's New Passbook by Stephen Hay
2. Is Your Mobile Site SEO Optimized? by Luke Janich
3. The Fundamentals of Mobile Email Strategy by Ohad Hecht
4. A Practical Future for Facebook's Business Model by Brandon Cheung
5. The Truth About Email Marketing by Jonas Blanck
6. Unfriending Facebook by Mandeep Grover
8. A Simple Metric for Facebook Performance by Daniel Lee
9. China Internet Scene: A Whole Different World! by Karen Ho
10. It's Time for Digital to Go Physical! by Vivek Bharghava
Stay tuned as we bring you the most popular columns for July and August tomorrow.
Join the Industry's Leading eCommerce & Direct Marketing Experts in Chicago
ClickZ Live Chicago (Nov 3-6) will deliver over 50 sessions across 4 days and 10 individual tracks, including Data-Driven Marketing, Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email. Check out the full agenda and register by Friday, Oct 3 to take advantage of Early Bird Rates!
Adaline Lau, ClickZ Asia editor, oversees day-to-day editorial operations covering digital marketing from search to social media, mobile to analytics in the region. Before ClickZ, she was senior reporter at Marketing Magazine and has worked as a journalist for The Singapore Marketer and Asia Pacific Broadcasting. Connect with her @adalinelau or Google+.
IBM Social Analytics: The Science Behind Social Media Marketing
80% of internet users say they prefer to connect with brands via Facebook. 65% of social media users say they use it to learn more about brands, products and services. Learn about how to find more about customers' attitudes, preferences and buying habits from what they say on social media channels.
The Multiplier Effect of Integrating Search & Social Advertising
Latest research reveals 68% higher revenue per conversion for marketers who integrate their search & social advertising. In addition to the research results, this whitepaper also outlines 5 strategies and 15 tactics you can use to better integrate your search and social campaigns.
September 17, 2014
September 23, 2014
September 30, 2014
1:00pm ET/10:00am PT