Mobile marketing, social in Japan, and Apple's new Passbook were the most read topics on ClickZ.asia in May and June.
In the months of May and June, topics on mobile marketing began to gain momentum as columnists covered the mobile landscape in emerging markets and shared tips on building a mobile-optimized site.
Here are the popular columns on ClickZ.asia for both months as featured on ClickZ's Facebook Page:
ClickZ.asia top columns in May 2012:
1. Mobile Marketing in Emerging Markets – What You Need to Know by Vikas Gulati
2. Interest vs. Social in Japan by Jeff Lippold
3. Future of TV by Pushkar Sane
4. The Next Big Thing in Local Mobile Marketing by Andy Chang
5. Europe and Asia: Email Marketing on Two Continents by Jonas Blanck
6. The New Age of Data Marketing by Matt Harty
7. Dissecting the Social Media ‘Like' by Brandon Cheung
8. The Mobile Way Of Life by Vincent Teo
9. Your Email Marketing Program on Autopilot – 5 Easy Steps by Ohad Hecht
10. 6 Tips for Driving E-Commerce Success in Japan by Andy Radovic
ClickZ.asia top columns in June 2012:
1. Apple's New Passbook by Stephen Hay
2. Is Your Mobile Site SEO Optimized? by Luke Janich
3. The Fundamentals of Mobile Email Strategy by Ohad Hecht
4. A Practical Future for Facebook's Business Model by Brandon Cheung
5. The Truth About Email Marketing by Jonas Blanck
6. Unfriending Facebook by Mandeep Grover
8. A Simple Metric for Facebook Performance by Daniel Lee
9. China Internet Scene: A Whole Different World! by Karen Ho
10. It's Time for Digital to Go Physical! by Vivek Bharghava
Stay tuned as we bring you the most popular columns for July and August tomorrow.
Revolutionize your digital marketing campaigns at ClickZ Live San Francisco (August 10-12)!
Educating marketers for over 15 years, our action-packed, educationally-focused agenda offers 9 tracks to cover every aspect of digital marketing. Join over 500 digital marketers and expert speakers from leading brands. Register today!
Adaline Lau, ClickZ Asia editor, oversees day-to-day editorial operations covering digital marketing from search to social media, mobile to analytics in the region. Before ClickZ, she was senior reporter at Marketing Magazine and has worked as a journalist for The Singapore Marketer and Asia Pacific Broadcasting. Connect with her @adalinelau or Google+.
US Consumer Device Preference Report
Traditionally desktops have shown to convert better than mobile devices however, 2015 might be a tipping point for mobile conversions! Download this report to find why mobile users are more important then ever.
E-Commerce Customer Lifecycle
Have you ever wondered what factors influence online spending or why shoppers abandon their cart? This data-rich infogram offers actionable insight into creating a more seamless online shopping experience across the multiple devices consumers are using.