In Asia, marketers were keen to know more about marketing on China's popular social platform, Weibo.
Mobile topics continued to gain readers' attention in July, but Weibo marketing took the spotlight in August as marketers got their heads around China's most popular micro-blogging platform, Weibo.
Social media continued to be a popular topic and many were interested to know more about the measurement and analytics that come with it.
ClickZ.asia most viewed columns in July 2012:
1. Hiring a Digital Unicorn by Jon Hoel
2. The State of Mobile Display Advertising – Why This Year Is Different by Vikas Gulati
3. It's About Time to Go Mobile by Luke Janich
4. Pinterest: Not the Next Big Thing for Brands? by Simon Small
5. Is Weibo Marketing Really Low Cost? by Louise Au
6. Is Facebook Really Winning in Japan? by Motoko Hunt
7. A Client's View of Mobile Advertising by Darren Yan
8. 6 Ways to Perfect Your Content Strategy by RP Singh
9. The Dawn of the Datasexual by Vincent Teo
10. Japan's Platform Conundrum by Jeff Lippold
ClickZ.asia most viewed columns in August 2012:
1. ClickZ Connect: How to Use Weibo Marketing to Drive Results [Video] by Alvin Wang
2. The Power of Video Optimization by Luke Janich
3. The Search Guys vs. Display Performance Marketing by Prabhvir Sahmey
4. Social Media Listening Made Simple by Brandon Cheung
5. Key Web Analytics Metrics and Reporting by Gordon Choi
6. Social Media – Is Corporate Marketing Really Getting It? by Stephen Hay
7. Does Smart TV Feature in Your Digital Strategy? by Simon Small
9. Working With IT: Do's and Don'ts for Digital Marketers by Charlie Wang
10. 4 Ideas for Better Social Media Measurement by Adam Singer
Next week, we'll bring you the popular columns for the rest of the year and unveil the top 10 for 2012. Till then, Happy Friday!
Want to learn more? Join us at ClickZ Live New York 2015
[ALERT] Super Saver Rates Expire January 30. With over 15 years of experience delivering industry leading events, ClickZ Live brings together over 50 expert speakers to deliver an action-packed, educationally-focused agenda covering all aspects of digital marketing. Quick! - Register today to secure your place at the best rate.
Adaline Lau, ClickZ Asia editor, oversees day-to-day editorial operations covering digital marketing from search to social media, mobile to analytics in the region. Before ClickZ, she was senior reporter at Marketing Magazine and has worked as a journalist for The Singapore Marketer and Asia Pacific Broadcasting. Connect with her @adalinelau or Google+.
Singapore, 5-6 March
Bangkok, 17-18 March
Hong Kong, April 2015
Google My Business Listings Demystified
To help brands control how they appear online, Google has developed a new offering: Google My Business Locations. This whitepaper helps marketers understand how to use this powerful new tool.
5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
82 percent of shoppers say they would buy more items from a brand if the emails they sent were more personalized. This white paper offer five tactics that will personalize your email beyond the subject line and drive real business growth.