These topics and more trended in November.
As we count down to the final days of 2012, here are the popular columns for the month of November:
1. Familiar but New – Japan's Digital Marketing Landscape 2013 by Jeff Lippold
2. Subway and 7-Eleven Dip Into Apple's Passbook in Hong Kong by Adaline Lau
3. Rethinking Search in the Social Age by Lydia Ng
4. The Marketer's Outlook on Digital Marketing in India by Ashok Lalla
5. Big Data, Email, and the Presidential Election by Ohad Hecht
6. What Happens if We Stop Doing SEO in China? by Eddie Choi
7. NFC: The Next Generation of Mobile Marketing by Hernan Gonzalez
9. How to Assess Negative Online Conversations by Charlie Pownall
10. A Digital Vote... by Luke Janich
We'll be revealing the top 10 columns for 2012 tomorrow, look out for it!
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!
Adaline Lau, ClickZ Asia editor, oversees day-to-day editorial operations covering digital marketing from search to social media, mobile to analytics in the region. Before ClickZ, she was senior reporter at Marketing Magazine and has worked as a journalist for The Singapore Marketer and Asia Pacific Broadcasting. Connect with her @adalinelau or Google+.
Marketing Apps for Landing Pages White Paper
Marketing apps can elevate a formulaic landing page into a highly interactive user experience. Learn how to turn your static content into exciting marketing apps.
Redefining 'Mobile-Only' Users: Millions Selectively Avoid the Desktop
A new breed of selective mobile-only consumers has emerged. What are the demos of these users and how and where can marketers reach them?
March 19, 2014