These topics and more trended in November.
As we count down to the final days of 2012, here are the popular columns for the month of November:
1. Familiar but New – Japan's Digital Marketing Landscape 2013 by Jeff Lippold
2. Subway and 7-Eleven Dip Into Apple's Passbook in Hong Kong by Adaline Lau
3. Rethinking Search in the Social Age by Lydia Ng
4. The Marketer's Outlook on Digital Marketing in India by Ashok Lalla
5. Big Data, Email, and the Presidential Election by Ohad Hecht
6. What Happens if We Stop Doing SEO in China? by Eddie Choi
7. NFC: The Next Generation of Mobile Marketing by Hernan Gonzalez
9. How to Assess Negative Online Conversations by Charlie Pownall
10. A Digital Vote... by Luke Janich
We'll be revealing the top 10 columns for 2012 tomorrow, look out for it!
Learn Digital Marketing Insights From Leading Brands!
ClickZ Live Chicago (Nov 3-6) will deliver over 50 sessions across 10 individual tracks, including Data-Driven Marketing, Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email. Check out the full agenda, or register and attend one of the best ClickZ events yet!
Adaline Lau, ClickZ Asia editor, oversees day-to-day editorial operations covering digital marketing from search to social media, mobile to analytics in the region. Before ClickZ, she was senior reporter at Marketing Magazine and has worked as a journalist for The Singapore Marketer and Asia Pacific Broadcasting. Connect with her @adalinelau or Google+.
Hong Kong, October 21-22
London, November 13-14
San Francisco, November 13-14
London, November 18-19
Google My Business Listings Demystified
To help brands control how they appear online, Google has developed a new offering: Google My Business Locations. This whitepaper helps marketers understand how to use this powerful new tool.
5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
82 percent of shoppers say they would buy more items from a brand if the emails they sent were more personalized. This white paper offer five tactics that will personalize your email beyond the subject line and drive real business growth.