As we count down to 2012, a review of the top columns in March and April.
As we count down to the end of 2012, here's a review on the popular columns for each month on ClickZ.asia.
Today, we'll start off with the most viewed columns for March 2012:
1. Stop Wasting Your Marketing Budget on Facebook by Mikaal Abdulla
2. A Die-Hard Mac and iPhone Evangelist Changes His Tune by Mandeep Grover
3. The Pinterest Opportunity in Japan by Jeff Lipold
5. Why Google Is Not Popular in Korea by Mark Kum
6. What's Next for Social CRM? by Andy Chang
7. Social Media Opportunities Under China's Real Identity Weibo by Gordon Choi
8. Digesting Digital Data by Pushkar Sane
9. The Overcrowded Display Ecosystem: Is The Pie Big Enough? by Vikas Gulati
10. Weibo Marketing: What More to Be Done? by Louise Au
In April, these are the columns that made it to top 10:
1. Drawing Ideas From Draw Something by Lee Peilin
2. If Your Job Sucks, Start Your Own Company by Mikaal Abdulla
3. Back to Basics in Email Marketing by Jonas Blanck
4. An Interview With Google's Avinash Kaushik by Eddie Choi
5. Making the QR Code Work Harder for Your Advertising Dollars by Darren Yan
6. How to Stand Out From the E-commerce Crowd in China by Francis Kwok
7. How to Manage Online Reputation Across Asia by Christian Arno
8. Waiting for That Year of Mobile – An Indian Perspective by RP Singh
9. Turbo Charging Your Paid Search Campaigns by Prabhvir Sahmey
10. Highlights From fMC (Facebook Marketing Conference) in Japan by Andy Radovic
Look out for the most viewed columns for May and June tomorrow.
2013 New Year Counter image on home page via Shutterstock.
August 10-12: Revolutionize your digital marketing campaigns at ClickZ Live San Francisco! Educating marketers for over 15 years, our action-packed, educationally-focused agenda covers every aspect of digital marketing. Early Bird rates available through Friday, July 17 - save up to $300! Register today.
Adaline Lau, ClickZ Asia editor, oversees day-to-day editorial operations covering digital marketing from search to social media, mobile to analytics in the region. Before ClickZ, she was senior reporter at Marketing Magazine and has worked as a journalist for The Singapore Marketer and Asia Pacific Broadcasting. Connect with her @adalinelau or Google+.
US Consumer Device Preference Report
Traditionally desktops have shown to convert better than mobile devices however, 2015 might be a tipping point for mobile conversions! Download this report to find why mobile users are more important then ever.
E-Commerce Customer Lifecycle
Have you ever wondered what factors influence online spending or why shoppers abandon their cart? This data-rich infogram offers actionable insight into creating a more seamless online shopping experience across the multiple devices consumers are using.