As we count down to 2012, a review of the top columns in March and April.
As we count down to the end of 2012, here's a review on the popular columns for each month on ClickZ.asia.
Today, we'll start off with the most viewed columns for March 2012:
1. Stop Wasting Your Marketing Budget on Facebook by Mikaal Abdulla
2. A Die-Hard Mac and iPhone Evangelist Changes His Tune by Mandeep Grover
3. The Pinterest Opportunity in Japan by Jeff Lipold
5. Why Google Is Not Popular in Korea by Mark Kum
6. What's Next for Social CRM? by Andy Chang
7. Social Media Opportunities Under China's Real Identity Weibo by Gordon Choi
8. Digesting Digital Data by Pushkar Sane
9. The Overcrowded Display Ecosystem: Is The Pie Big Enough? by Vikas Gulati
10. Weibo Marketing: What More to Be Done? by Louise Au
In April, these are the columns that made it to top 10:
1. Drawing Ideas From Draw Something by Lee Peilin
2. If Your Job Sucks, Start Your Own Company by Mikaal Abdulla
3. Back to Basics in Email Marketing by Jonas Blanck
4. An Interview With Google's Avinash Kaushik by Eddie Choi
5. Making the QR Code Work Harder for Your Advertising Dollars by Darren Yan
6. How to Stand Out From the E-commerce Crowd in China by Francis Kwok
7. How to Manage Online Reputation Across Asia by Christian Arno
8. Waiting for That Year of Mobile – An Indian Perspective by RP Singh
9. Turbo Charging Your Paid Search Campaigns by Prabhvir Sahmey
10. Highlights From fMC (Facebook Marketing Conference) in Japan by Andy Radovic
Look out for the most viewed columns for May and June tomorrow.
2013 New Year Counter image on home page via Shutterstock.
On the heels of a fantastic event in New York City, ClickZ Live is taking the fun and learning to Toronto, June 23-25. With over 15 years' experience delivering industry-leading events, ClickZ Live offers an action-packed, educationally-focused agenda covering all aspects of digital marketing. Register today!
Adaline Lau, ClickZ Asia editor, oversees day-to-day editorial operations covering digital marketing from search to social media, mobile to analytics in the region. Before ClickZ, she was senior reporter at Marketing Magazine and has worked as a journalist for The Singapore Marketer and Asia Pacific Broadcasting. Connect with her @adalinelau or Google+.
Hong Kong, May 5-6, 2015
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce
This Magic Quadrant examines leading digital commerce platforms that enable organizations to build digital commerce sites. These commerce platforms facilitate purchasing transactions over the Web, and support the creation and continuing development of an online relationship with a consumer.
Paid Search in the Mobile Era
Google reports that paid search ads are currently driving 40+ million calls per month. Cost per click is increasing, paid search budgets are growing, and mobile continues to dominate. It's time to revamp old search strategies, reimagine stale best practices, and add new layers data to your analytics.
May 6, 2015
12:00pm ET/9:00am PT