The top 50 ad networks in November by unique visitor.
In November comScore measured a panel of 190.8 million unique visitors to ad networks across the Web. AOL's Platform-A, which includes Advertising.com, Quigo, and other properties, reached over 90 percent of the online audience, or over 173 million unique visitors.
ComScore measures Internet usage from a global panel of home, work, and university Internet users.
|Top 50 U.S. Ad Networks by Unique Visitor, November 2008|
|Rank||Ad Network||Unique Visitors (000)||Reach (%)||Rank||Ad Network||Unique Visitors (000)||Reach (%)|
|3||Google network**||159,387||84||28||Undertone Networks**||75,027||39|
|4||ValueClick networks**||157,444||83||29||Vibrant Media**||73,748||39|
|5||Specific Media||151,386||79||30||National Newspaper Network: total U.S. newspapers||73,231||38|
|6||Traffic Marketplace**||142,510||75||31||Ask network||70,151||37|
|7||Yahoo||142,007||74||32||Gorilla Nation Media||67,972||36|
|8||Tribal Fusion**||141,412||74||33||IAC Ad Solutions||65,098||34|
|9||24/7 Real Media**||139,189||73||34||Kontera**||60,098||32|
|11||Casale Media**||137,371||72||36||MSN.com: home page||57,622||30|
|12||Adconion Media Group||136,625||72||37||eBay||56,775||30|
|13||Tremor Media||134,949||71||38||IB Local Network||55,438||29|
|17||Collective Media**||118,796||62||42||National Newspaper Network: top 25 newspapers||50,836||27|
|18||CPX Interactive**||115,129||60||43||YuMe video network||50,798||27|
|19||MSN Windows Live||111,610||59||44||50,511||26|
|20||Turn Inc**||111,227||58||45||ITN digital network||48,554||25|
|21||ADSDAQ (ContextWeb)**||110,338||58||46||Ybrandt/Oridian/AdDynamix network**||48,099||25|
|22||AOL Media Network||108,785||57||47||Business.com network||46,487||24|
|24||AdBrite||88,203||46||49||Wal-Mart Stores Inc.||43,940||23|
1. Reach denotes the percentage of the total Internet population that viewed a particular entity at least once in November.
2. * denotes entity has assigned some portion of traffic to other syndicated entities.
3. ** denotes an advertising network.
4. † denotes custom entities representing the number of unduplicated visitors to sites with which the specified ad network has contracted to deliver advertising. Unlike entities marked as advertising networks (**), custom entities don't represent the total number of visitors actually reached by ads via the ad network.
5. The Platform A ad network is an aggregation of ad servers used by the following individual advertising network entities: Advertising.com, Tacoda, AOL, Quigo, and Userplan.
|Source: comScore, 2008|
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) brings together the industry's leading practitioners and marketing strategists to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, this year's comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!
Customer loyalty is imperative to success, but fostering and maintaining loyalty takes a lot of work. This guide is here to help marketers build, execute, and maintain a successful loyalty initiative.
Latest research reveals 68% higher revenue per conversion for marketers who integrate their search & social advertising. In addition to the research results, this whitepaper also outlines 5 strategies and 15 tactics you can use to better integrate your search and social campaigns.
Wednesday, July 23, 2014