The top 50 ad networks in November by unique visitor.
In November comScore measured a panel of 190.8 million unique visitors to ad networks across the Web. AOL's Platform-A, which includes Advertising.com, Quigo, and other properties, reached over 90 percent of the online audience, or over 173 million unique visitors.
ComScore measures Internet usage from a global panel of home, work, and university Internet users.
|Top 50 U.S. Ad Networks by Unique Visitor, November 2008|
|Rank||Ad Network||Unique Visitors (000)||Reach (%)||Rank||Ad Network||Unique Visitors (000)||Reach (%)|
|3||Google network**||159,387||84||28||Undertone Networks**||75,027||39|
|4||ValueClick networks**||157,444||83||29||Vibrant Media**||73,748||39|
|5||Specific Media||151,386||79||30||National Newspaper Network: total U.S. newspapers||73,231||38|
|6||Traffic Marketplace**||142,510||75||31||Ask network||70,151||37|
|7||Yahoo||142,007||74||32||Gorilla Nation Media||67,972||36|
|8||Tribal Fusion**||141,412||74||33||IAC Ad Solutions||65,098||34|
|9||24/7 Real Media**||139,189||73||34||Kontera**||60,098||32|
|11||Casale Media**||137,371||72||36||MSN.com: home page||57,622||30|
|12||Adconion Media Group||136,625||72||37||eBay||56,775||30|
|13||Tremor Media||134,949||71||38||IB Local Network||55,438||29|
|17||Collective Media**||118,796||62||42||National Newspaper Network: top 25 newspapers||50,836||27|
|18||CPX Interactive**||115,129||60||43||YuMe video network||50,798||27|
|19||MSN Windows Live||111,610||59||44||50,511||26|
|20||Turn Inc**||111,227||58||45||ITN digital network||48,554||25|
|21||ADSDAQ (ContextWeb)**||110,338||58||46||Ybrandt/Oridian/AdDynamix network**||48,099||25|
|22||AOL Media Network||108,785||57||47||Business.com network||46,487||24|
|24||AdBrite||88,203||46||49||Wal-Mart Stores Inc.||43,940||23|
1. Reach denotes the percentage of the total Internet population that viewed a particular entity at least once in November.
2. * denotes entity has assigned some portion of traffic to other syndicated entities.
3. ** denotes an advertising network.
4. † denotes custom entities representing the number of unduplicated visitors to sites with which the specified ad network has contracted to deliver advertising. Unlike entities marked as advertising networks (**), custom entities don't represent the total number of visitors actually reached by ads via the ad network.
5. The Platform A ad network is an aggregation of ad servers used by the following individual advertising network entities: Advertising.com, Tacoda, AOL, Quigo, and Userplan.
|Source: comScore, 2008|
On the heels of a fantastic event in New York City, ClickZ Live is taking the fun and learning to Toronto, June 23-25. With over 15 years' experience delivering industry-leading events, ClickZ Live offers an action-packed, educationally-focused agenda covering all aspects of digital marketing. Register today!
Hong Kong, May 5-6, 2015
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce
This Magic Quadrant examines leading digital commerce platforms that enable organizations to build digital commerce sites. These commerce platforms facilitate purchasing transactions over the Web, and support the creation and continuing development of an online relationship with a consumer.
Paid Search in the Mobile Era
Google reports that paid search ads are currently driving 40+ million calls per month. Cost per click is increasing, paid search budgets are growing, and mobile continues to dominate. It's time to revamp old search strategies, reimagine stale best practices, and add new layers data to your analytics.
May 6, 2015
12:00pm ET/9:00am PT