The top 50 ad networks in November by unique visitor.
In November comScore measured a panel of 190.8 million unique visitors to ad networks across the Web. AOL's Platform-A, which includes Advertising.com, Quigo, and other properties, reached over 90 percent of the online audience, or over 173 million unique visitors.
ComScore measures Internet usage from a global panel of home, work, and university Internet users.
|Top 50 U.S. Ad Networks by Unique Visitor, November 2008|
|Rank||Ad Network||Unique Visitors (000)||Reach (%)||Rank||Ad Network||Unique Visitors (000)||Reach (%)|
|3||Google network**||159,387||84||28||Undertone Networks**||75,027||39|
|4||ValueClick networks**||157,444||83||29||Vibrant Media**||73,748||39|
|5||Specific Media||151,386||79||30||National Newspaper Network: total U.S. newspapers||73,231||38|
|6||Traffic Marketplace**||142,510||75||31||Ask network||70,151||37|
|7||Yahoo||142,007||74||32||Gorilla Nation Media||67,972||36|
|8||Tribal Fusion**||141,412||74||33||IAC Ad Solutions||65,098||34|
|9||24/7 Real Media**||139,189||73||34||Kontera**||60,098||32|
|11||Casale Media**||137,371||72||36||MSN.com: home page||57,622||30|
|12||Adconion Media Group||136,625||72||37||eBay||56,775||30|
|13||Tremor Media||134,949||71||38||IB Local Network||55,438||29|
|17||Collective Media**||118,796||62||42||National Newspaper Network: top 25 newspapers||50,836||27|
|18||CPX Interactive**||115,129||60||43||YuMe video network||50,798||27|
|19||MSN Windows Live||111,610||59||44||50,511||26|
|20||Turn Inc**||111,227||58||45||ITN digital network||48,554||25|
|21||ADSDAQ (ContextWeb)**||110,338||58||46||Ybrandt/Oridian/AdDynamix network**||48,099||25|
|22||AOL Media Network||108,785||57||47||Business.com network||46,487||24|
|24||AdBrite||88,203||46||49||Wal-Mart Stores Inc.||43,940||23|
1. Reach denotes the percentage of the total Internet population that viewed a particular entity at least once in November.
2. * denotes entity has assigned some portion of traffic to other syndicated entities.
3. ** denotes an advertising network.
4. † denotes custom entities representing the number of unduplicated visitors to sites with which the specified ad network has contracted to deliver advertising. Unlike entities marked as advertising networks (**), custom entities don't represent the total number of visitors actually reached by ads via the ad network.
5. The Platform A ad network is an aggregation of ad servers used by the following individual advertising network entities: Advertising.com, Tacoda, AOL, Quigo, and Userplan.
|Source: comScore, 2008|
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!
Singapore, 3-4 November
Hong Kong, 8-9 December
Hong Kong, 8-9 December
Google My Business Listings Demystified
To help brands control how they appear online, Google has developed a new offering: Google My Business Locations. This whitepaper helps marketers understand how to use this powerful new tool.
5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
82 percent of shoppers say they would buy more items from a brand if the emails they sent were more personalized. This white paper offer five tactics that will personalize your email beyond the subject line and drive real business growth.
December 9, 2014
1:00pm ET/10:00am PT