With 55 sessions on topics covering everything SEO, PPC, social, analytics, local, mobile, video, and much more, the SES New York 2013 conference will once again be a must-attend event for marketers, advertisers, agencies, and business owners of all skill levels.
If you’ve been to an SES event before, you know the conference provides unparalleled training and networking opportunities. The SES advisory board is still hard at work putting the finishing touches on the agenda and speakers, making sure you’ll be provided with the freshest and most up-to-date sessions you’ll find anywhere so you can upgrade your skills and return to work with an arsenal of new ideas.
Already, some brand new sessions have been added to the agenda. Among them:
- Mining Your Search Keywords and Social Data for New Revenue Opportunities will show you how to integrate data from search, social, and traditional media to identify new opportunities and revenue streams. (More details)
- Creative Content Marketing: Winning Hearts, Minds and Wallets will teach you how to get creative while also applying SEO and social media optimization principles to increase reach and engagement. (More details)
- The Dawn of Convergence Analytics will guide you through the new class of analytics tools that aim to help you understand the giant combination of “big data,” access to cloud computing, powerful algorithms, and unprecedented visualization capabilities. (More details)
- Generate More Pinterest: Image Targeted Campaigns will reveal how everyone from small businesses to big brands can leverage and optimize for this quickly growing social network. (More details)
Other new and noteworthy sessions will include:
- Facebook Mobile Advertising: Tips and Opportunities
- Bringing Together Paid, Owned, Earned Media
- Breaking Down the Borders: International & Multilingual SEO
- 4 Steps to Building an Integrated Online Marketing Campaign
- Putting Your Money Where it Counts: Smart Attribution Modeling
- Driving Consumer Insights With Mobile Analytics
- For Good Measure: Brand Measurement in a Digital World
- Follow, Reach, Convert: Smart Retargeting/Remarketing
- Programmatic Trading: New Display Opportunities
Also, in a bit of related news, the SES New York 2013 keynote speakers have been confirmed. At SES New York, you’ll hear from:
- Mike Proulx, Senior Vice President & Director, Social Media, Hill Holiday and author of Social TV
- Joel Lunenfeld, Vice President of Global Brand Strategy, Twitter
- Michael Bayle, Senior Vice President & General Manager, ESPN Mobile
- Brendon Kraham, Head of Global Mobile Sales & Product Strategy, Google
- Eric Litman, Chairman & CEO, Medialets
Oh and how’s this for a good deal: if you register for SES New York before Feb. 21, you can take advantage of the Early Bird rate and save up to $600.
Want to bring your whole team? Check out the SES group rates.
Hope to see you there!
This article was originally published on http://searchenginewatch.com/sew/news/2238977/13-new-sessions-added-to-ses-new-york-2013.
If you’re just starting out with a business, or looking for tools to help you grow, there is a huge array of digital marketing tools, platforms and services available online.
As emojis take over the world, more brands are experimenting with them in an attempt to stay relevant. What’s the best way to do so and what should be avoided?
You don't have to be a large B2B company to create an impressive LinkedIn presence, all you need is the focus on the right direction and the consistency to succeed in your social efforts.
Social media management can become time consuming, and that’s why we compiled a list of some of the best tools to enhance your ... read more