US Search provides public record information about individuals.
The top ad banner for the week was GetSmart’s ad, climbing from the No. 5 spot from the previous week. GetSmart, a provider of mortgage loan information and links to lenders, ranked No. 24 on the Top Advertisers list.
Top advertisers, ranked by banner impressions, for the week ending Aug. 29:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|4. Next Card||54.2||18.2|
|9. Ad Council||29.2||6.6|
Top Banners, ranked according to reach percent:
- GetSmart — Find: A Loan for Me. Refinancing, Second Mortgage, Debt Consolidation
- Autoweb — BUY IT; SELL IT
- Bonzi Software — Speed Up Internet Connection
- Autoweb — GET A PRICE
- At Hand — Find it now in the Yellow Pages. What are you looking for?
- Uproar — Where does Homer Simpson Work? Bar, Bank, Nuclear Plant, Sewer
- Acceleration Software — Find the ball and win a free Internet Telephone AND a web accelerator!
- Next Card — Expect More from your credit card. Online credit decision in 30 seconds
- Beyond.com — WIN A Sega Dreamcast System!
- Capital One — Visa Platinum; Credit Limit, Fixed APR, Apply Online, Submit
Ad banners that run predominantly on an advertiser’s own property or house ads are not included in the rankings. The Nielsen//NetRatings audience information service collects data from approximately 20,000 panelists as they surf the Web at home. Banners may be viewed here.
Despite the fact that it faces growing competition from Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, Google-owned YouTube is still one of the most popular ... read more
Amazon prides itself on being the most “customer-centric” company in the world, but according to investigative journalism non-profit ProPublica, Amazon’s algorithms are often anything but ... read more