US Search provides public record information about individuals.
The top ad banner for the week was GetSmart’s ad, climbing from the No. 5 spot from the previous week. GetSmart, a provider of mortgage loan information and links to lenders, ranked No. 24 on the Top Advertisers list.
Top advertisers, ranked by banner impressions, for the week ending Aug. 29:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|4. Next Card||54.2||18.2|
|9. Ad Council||29.2||6.6|
Top Banners, ranked according to reach percent:
- GetSmart — Find: A Loan for Me. Refinancing, Second Mortgage, Debt Consolidation
- Autoweb — BUY IT; SELL IT
- Bonzi Software — Speed Up Internet Connection
- Autoweb — GET A PRICE
- At Hand — Find it now in the Yellow Pages. What are you looking for?
- Uproar — Where does Homer Simpson Work? Bar, Bank, Nuclear Plant, Sewer
- Acceleration Software — Find the ball and win a free Internet Telephone AND a web accelerator!
- Next Card — Expect More from your credit card. Online credit decision in 30 seconds
- Beyond.com — WIN A Sega Dreamcast System!
- Capital One — Visa Platinum; Credit Limit, Fixed APR, Apply Online, Submit
Ad banners that run predominantly on an advertiser’s own property or house ads are not included in the rankings. The Nielsen//NetRatings audience information service collects data from approximately 20,000 panelists as they surf the Web at home. Banners may be viewed here.
Hey wannabe poets who are too lazy to actually write anything down or think of a decent rhyme for zenith*, I have the perfect online tool for you…
How can digital banking teams offer mobile banking services that exceed customer needs and expectations? This was a key theme addressed by researchers of Forrester's 2016 Global Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark report.
Twitter has announced it will now let any of its users apply for the much sought after blue badge of verification.
That didn’t take long. With usage soaring and brands jumping to capitalize on the popularity of Pokémon Go, the CEO of Niantic, the company ... read more