I recently interviewed Linkdex CEO John Straw.
John writes, “Our goal from the start was to create an application to help millions of businesses get ahead in SEO, attract and give them control of where their business appears on Google and Bing as well local search engines. Our application is designed and beta-tested by both businesses and agencies to make SEO more efficient, manageable, and cost-effective.”
We spent most of the interview discussing what I thought to be the most interesting aspects of Linkdex: the tool’s competitor and link building features.
Linkdex SEO tools include the following features:
- Step-by-step SEO task manager: It provides an easy-to-use interface, making SEO workflow transparent and measurable.
- Google Analytics integration: It’s integrated with Google Analytics to provide traffic figures for targeted keywords as well as a more detailed set of SEO key performance indicators.
- Keyword research: It mines the Google API to help small to medium-sized businesses develop a targeted list of essential keywords and start saving and tracking their rankings.
- Rank tracking: It tracks the changes in your site’s ranking on the select keywords you want to be found for; SMBs can discover their ranking pages relevance score for each keyword.
- Site optimization advice: It provides a color-coded summary of how Web pages performed, featuring page score; measurements are updated weekly and take into account any improvements made.
- Competitor analysis: It features easy-to-understand chart graphs that compare your site versus the competition; SMBs will learn what types of websites are linking to them, giving them a detailed account of their competitor’s linking websites.
- Link building: It enables viewing of linking pages and lists domains and pages that link to the domains you ask of it.
- SEO tutorials: It provides essential SEO “best practices” for SMBs on how to improve their online marketing.
Linkdex is among an increasing number of SEO management tools; competitors include Raven Tools.
Dating back to Ancient Greece and Egypt, monumental structures have relied on the strength of stone pillars, working together to support an immense amount of weight and pressure.
This past November Google announced that it was starting to test indexing their mobile index as the primary index above desktop.
It’s the right time of the year to evaluate your SEO strategy and examine the best ways to improve it during 2017. This doesn’t have to be a complicated process, though.
Black Friday can be a great commercial opportunity for brands, but how can you create a successful strategy for the big day? Black ... read more