San Francisco-based Adauction.com re-launched its Web site to create a vertical portal for media buyers.
Employing the services of Organic Inc., the company said it based the new design on the ability to customize advertising preferences for each of its media buyers. The new site also offers advertisers the ability to develop a personalized view of industry and business news.
“Our goal is to create a one-stop destination for media buyers to provide them with the tools to make intelligent buying decisions and offer resources to sharpen their industry expertise,” said Neil Cohen, Adauction.com’s senior vice president of business affairs. Organic “created an efficient way to merchandise ad inventory and simplified the media buying process,” he said.
Adauction.com provides one-stop shopping for both online and print media, and, by the third quarter, plans to begin offering broadcast and outdoor ads. New features at the site include:
- A Buying Assistant feature with Nielsen//NetRatings data that automatically targets the best publishers based on specific demographic profiles (available by June 1).
- A MyAdauction.com page that allows media buyers to customize buying preferences and track previous purchases.
- The ability to personalize one’s MyAdauction.com page with links to various online advertising publications.
- Customized views of available inventory (i.e., media type, category, and publisher).
- “Bid” or “Buy Now” options that allow buyers to either compete in a traditional auction format or instantly purchase inventory without having to wait for the bidding to conclude.
Adauction.com says that more than 3,000 media buyers are registered to purchase inventory at its site, including Modem Media.Poppe Tyson; USWeb/CKS; Foote, Cone & Belding; iXL; Lot21 and Western International.
Businesses near ‘PokeStops’ are enjoying a huge surge in footfall due to the popularity of Pokémon Go, according to our first major ... read more
A new organization, The Coalition for Better Ads, has been launched to “leverage consumer insights and cross-industry expertise to develop and implement ... read more