The most clicked-upon ad banner for the week ending July 25 was Providian Financial’s Aria credit card ad, which had a 9.9 percent CTR, according to measurement firm Nielsen//NetRatings.
Home improvement network ImproveNet moved up from No. 40 to No. 14 on the list of top advertisers for the week. It captured the top three spots on the Top 10 Ad Banners list.
Top advertisers, for the week, ranked by banner impressions including house ads, were:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|3. Next Card||35||17.3|
|9. Ad Council||26.9||8.7|
|10. Discover Brokerage||26.5||3.6|
Top Banners, ranked according to reach percent, not counting house ads, were:
- ImproveNet — Air Conditioning on the fritz? We can help. ImproveNet. Click here.
- ImproveNet — Use our free matching service to find a contractor.
- ImproveNet — Find me a contractor who specializes in: Kitchen, Bathroom, Roofing, Air Conditioning, Other
- Bonzi Software — Speed Up Internet Connection
- Ad Council — If You’re Not Recycling, You’re Throwing It All Away!
- Network Solutions — Picture this. @your-product.com. Get personalized email when you reserve a Web address.
- Launch.com — Watch today’s hottest MUSIC VIDEOS! LAUNCH.COM
- Autoweb.com — GET A PRICE
- CapitalOne — Visa Platinum; Credit Limit, Fixed APR, Apply Online, Submit
- Autoweb.com — BUY IT; SELL IT
Rankings are based on audience measurement of people who have access to the Internet from home. The Nielsen//NetRatings audience information service collects data from approximately 15,000 panelists as they surf the Web.
Time is running out to feature your company in our inaugural Mobile Vendor Reader Survey.
Here are five proven list building strategies that you can employ in 2017 -- each backed up with case studies and research:
Brands have been upping their investments in new ad products from popular social media services, but are they getting their money's worth?
Black Friday is here, but just how important is the day that has historically been the most watched of the holiday shopping season?