The most clicked-upon ad banner for the week ending July 25 was Providian Financial’s Aria credit card ad, which had a 9.9 percent CTR, according to measurement firm Nielsen//NetRatings.
Home improvement network ImproveNet moved up from No. 40 to No. 14 on the list of top advertisers for the week. It captured the top three spots on the Top 10 Ad Banners list.
Top advertisers, for the week, ranked by banner impressions including house ads, were:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|3. Next Card||35||17.3|
|9. Ad Council||26.9||8.7|
|10. Discover Brokerage||26.5||3.6|
Top Banners, ranked according to reach percent, not counting house ads, were:
- ImproveNet — Air Conditioning on the fritz? We can help. ImproveNet. Click here.
- ImproveNet — Use our free matching service to find a contractor.
- ImproveNet — Find me a contractor who specializes in: Kitchen, Bathroom, Roofing, Air Conditioning, Other
- Bonzi Software — Speed Up Internet Connection
- Ad Council — If You’re Not Recycling, You’re Throwing It All Away!
- Network Solutions — Picture this. @your-product.com. Get personalized email when you reserve a Web address.
- Launch.com — Watch today’s hottest MUSIC VIDEOS! LAUNCH.COM
- Autoweb.com — GET A PRICE
- CapitalOne — Visa Platinum; Credit Limit, Fixed APR, Apply Online, Submit
- Autoweb.com — BUY IT; SELL IT
Rankings are based on audience measurement of people who have access to the Internet from home. The Nielsen//NetRatings audience information service collects data from approximately 15,000 panelists as they surf the Web.
A class action lawsuit against an internet-connected pleasure device highlights the potential pitfalls a growing number of companies will face as they embrace ... read more
Google sparked a small firestorm last week as reports surfaced that its intelligent assistant device Google Home delivered an unsolicited advertisement to unsuspecting owners.
According to Internet Retailer's newly released The Best Digital Marketers in E-Commerce report, Target is the most effective marketer in online retail. So why is it struggling overall?
The rise of YouTube and digital video generally has a lot to do with the rise of the internet and the abundance of digital video content. But YouTube's ascendency is also the result of Google's savvy use of algorithms.