The most clicked-upon ad banner for the week ending July 25 was Providian Financial’s Aria credit card ad, which had a 9.9 percent CTR, according to measurement firm Nielsen//NetRatings.
Home improvement network ImproveNet moved up from No. 40 to No. 14 on the list of top advertisers for the week. It captured the top three spots on the Top 10 Ad Banners list.
Top advertisers, for the week, ranked by banner impressions including house ads, were:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|3. Next Card||35||17.3|
|9. Ad Council||26.9||8.7|
|10. Discover Brokerage||26.5||3.6|
Top Banners, ranked according to reach percent, not counting house ads, were:
- ImproveNet — Air Conditioning on the fritz? We can help. ImproveNet. Click here.
- ImproveNet — Use our free matching service to find a contractor.
- ImproveNet — Find me a contractor who specializes in: Kitchen, Bathroom, Roofing, Air Conditioning, Other
- Bonzi Software — Speed Up Internet Connection
- Ad Council — If You’re Not Recycling, You’re Throwing It All Away!
- Network Solutions — Picture this. @your-product.com. Get personalized email when you reserve a Web address.
- Launch.com — Watch today’s hottest MUSIC VIDEOS! LAUNCH.COM
- Autoweb.com — GET A PRICE
- CapitalOne — Visa Platinum; Credit Limit, Fixed APR, Apply Online, Submit
- Autoweb.com — BUY IT; SELL IT
Rankings are based on audience measurement of people who have access to the Internet from home. The Nielsen//NetRatings audience information service collects data from approximately 15,000 panelists as they surf the Web.
While ad fraud has become part of every marketer’s vocabulary, attribution fraud—the practice of gaming outdated attribution models to justify self-serving means—has ... read more
On Monday, Netflix reported that it added 370,000 new subscribers in the U.S. in the third quarter, 20% more than the 300,000 it ... read more
Snapchat Discover has been a hit with publishers that want access to the popular messaging app’s highly-desirable audience, and some reports even ... read more
Little more than a year ago, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg streamed the first live video from Facebook headquarters. In April of this ... read more