The most clicked-upon ad banner for the week ending July 25 was Providian Financial’s Aria credit card ad, which had a 9.9 percent CTR, according to measurement firm Nielsen//NetRatings.
Home improvement network ImproveNet moved up from No. 40 to No. 14 on the list of top advertisers for the week. It captured the top three spots on the Top 10 Ad Banners list.
Top advertisers, for the week, ranked by banner impressions including house ads, were:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|3. Next Card||35||17.3|
|9. Ad Council||26.9||8.7|
|10. Discover Brokerage||26.5||3.6|
Top Banners, ranked according to reach percent, not counting house ads, were:
- ImproveNet — Air Conditioning on the fritz? We can help. ImproveNet. Click here.
- ImproveNet — Use our free matching service to find a contractor.
- ImproveNet — Find me a contractor who specializes in: Kitchen, Bathroom, Roofing, Air Conditioning, Other
- Bonzi Software — Speed Up Internet Connection
- Ad Council — If You’re Not Recycling, You’re Throwing It All Away!
- Network Solutions — Picture this. @your-product.com. Get personalized email when you reserve a Web address.
- Launch.com — Watch today’s hottest MUSIC VIDEOS! LAUNCH.COM
- Autoweb.com — GET A PRICE
- CapitalOne — Visa Platinum; Credit Limit, Fixed APR, Apply Online, Submit
- Autoweb.com — BUY IT; SELL IT
Rankings are based on audience measurement of people who have access to the Internet from home. The Nielsen//NetRatings audience information service collects data from approximately 15,000 panelists as they surf the Web.
On January 17 2017, ClickZ Intelligence and Constant Content held The Content Marketing Masterclass webinar.
Every year, Google's well-oiled digital ad machine generates tens of billions of dollars in revenue, making the search giant the biggest single recipient of digital ad spend.
As an organisation, finding the right marketing channels is an essential part of your marketing strategy.
2017 is the year in which CMOs are expected to outspend CIOs on technology, according to Gartner, which is no surprise given the way in which consumers of all kinds are increasingly using technology in their everyday lives.