Located in Toronto, BetterMail provides a suite of hosted email marketing automation tools:
- E-mail campaigns: Create and send text and HTML email with an online WSIWYG editor. Track opens, click-throughs, bounces, and the like. Personalize content with database fields, and create dynamic content segments based on customer interests. The “dynamic senders” feature allows you to set a sales rep with every email so email comes “from” the appropriate sales rep when you send your campaign.
- Segmentation: Create unlimited number of custom variables for each contact. Track an unlimited number of interests and sources. Filter on any criteria in the database using SQL-type queries.
- HTML forms: Generate any number of custom forms for your site. All the functionality of the forms is automatically handled by the system.
- Auto responders: Create any number of auto responders attached to forms. Sequential auto responders allow you to send any sequence of messages over any period of time from subscription date.
- E-mail surveys: Generate surveys to post on your site or in your email. All survey data is integrated with your contact database.
- E-mail polls: Create polls in your email. Answers to polls can trigger any number of actions.
- Triggered actions: Create action URLs that can trigger auto responders, un-queue auto responders, set interests, and so forth.
Automation is the number one area for email innovation and focus in 2016 according to this year’s Email Marketing Industry Census. However, ... read more
The web doesn’t have a traffic problem, but it has a conversion problem.
Do you ever get the feeling that you’re being ignored? That despite your best efforts to ensure every email you write is a) highly relevant; b) succinct; and c) blurb-free, your message still gets overlooked?
As consumers, we live in a real-time world. We have the technology to access the information we need, when and where we want it, and the "when" is usually "now."