Located in Toronto, BetterMail provides a suite of hosted email marketing automation tools:
- E-mail campaigns: Create and send text and HTML email with an online WSIWYG editor. Track opens, click-throughs, bounces, and the like. Personalize content with database fields, and create dynamic content segments based on customer interests. The “dynamic senders” feature allows you to set a sales rep with every email so email comes “from” the appropriate sales rep when you send your campaign.
- Segmentation: Create unlimited number of custom variables for each contact. Track an unlimited number of interests and sources. Filter on any criteria in the database using SQL-type queries.
- HTML forms: Generate any number of custom forms for your site. All the functionality of the forms is automatically handled by the system.
- Auto responders: Create any number of auto responders attached to forms. Sequential auto responders allow you to send any sequence of messages over any period of time from subscription date.
- E-mail surveys: Generate surveys to post on your site or in your email. All survey data is integrated with your contact database.
- E-mail polls: Create polls in your email. Answers to polls can trigger any number of actions.
- Triggered actions: Create action URLs that can trigger auto responders, un-queue auto responders, set interests, and so forth.
Now that your reader has opened your email, what next? With email, you only have a few seconds -- and a few lines -- to grab your reader's attention and keep them reading. So how can you craft a hook that does just that?
When you understand the reasons why people open emails, it becomes very easy to write subject lines. Here are five psychology-based principles conversion copywriters use when creating subject lines that get opened.
If your company's email marketing campaign isn’t seeing success, you might want to rethink your strategy. Creating or updating your campaign to focus more on local marketing could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
Industry experts say AI and machine learning will revolutionize email marketing. From self-running campaigns to clairvoyant customer insights, the hype is building. But is your marketing technology ready to deliver?