Organizations use Bronto’s Web-based software to manage email distribution lists for sending newsletters, surveys, and other communications. Features include automated list management, email templates, list segmentation, and real-time mailing tracking.
Bronto Software allows you to:
- Integrate existing subscriber lists into Bronto
- Store multiple lists with distinct settings
- Manage lists efficiently with a full set of tools
- Protect yourself from sending unsolicited email
- Send email in text, HTML, or both
- Personalize messages
- Send surveys and Web forms
- Track email messages
- Segment mailing lists
As an email marketer, I would rather have 100 customers who open and engage with my messages than 10,000 who don't.
There are so many ways in which email continues to develop and progress, but in one way email still lives in the last decade.
Email marketing may not be new, but it’s still effective, so now is the time to dive into the best ways of mastering it to improve marketing success.
As the United States makes way for a new resident in the White House, I've been thinking about the election that led up to it. Others have pontificated about the impact email had on the presidential campaigns, but I'm not buying any of it.