Buddy Media and comScore have partnered to combine the former company’s social marketing data with the latter’s consumer panel. The beneficiaries are Buddy Media’s clients, which include the likes of Ford, NFL, JetBlue, Sony, IBM, Playboy, John Deere, and others.
Reston, VA-based comScore’s opt-in panel has two million consumers. An email to ClickZ News late yesterday stated the panel’s insights will be “easily activated” via Buddy Media’s tools.
“You will need at least 500,000 [Facebook] fans to make the data actionable and relevant, so it’s a partnership geared to our largest clients,” Buddy Media CEO Mike Lazerow wrote on his blog. “And the insight is focused for now on just Facebook. ComScore and Buddy Media hope to bring additional joint products to market for all the social networks, including Twitter and others.”
More specifically, according to New York-based Buddy Media, the partnership will:
– Provide demographic information about a brand’s Facebook fans/likes, online and off.
– Break down Facebook initiatives by paid and earned media, while analyzing the performance of social ads like Sponsored Stories and segmenting fans vs. friends of fans.
– Determine whether target consumers are effectively being reached and engaged and provide insight into how brand content can be optimized to match Facebook fans’ interests.
– Measure the value of Facebook impressions and engagement. “We will show you how Facebook affects brand search and site visitation and whether you are reaching your specified target market,” Lazerow says.
– Demonstrate how a brand stacks up against the proverbial Joneses on Facebook. The program will distinguish if a brand’s fans engage more or less with the competition. Trending data – showcasing what brands are gaining or losing momentum – will also be available.
– Compare a brand’s reach and frequency on Facebook to other media channels.
Instagram marketing is becoming more interesting with the introduction of its own tools, but we may still feel the need to use further platforms for more detailed insights, management, curation, monitoring.
Few digital terms are as dirty as clickbait. It's the scourge of the web, and Facebook recently announced a News Feed update aimed at reducing the prevalence of clickbait headlines on its service.
With so many bloggers and blog posts storming in every day, it is hard to stand out. The secret to creating an outstanding blog is to cultivate a community around your blog.
You don't have to be a large B2B company to create an impressive LinkedIn presence, all you need is the focus on the right direction and the consistency to succeed in your social efforts.