On November 6 Youth I.N.C. is holding a benefit for New York Kids. The benefit is specifically for CampInteractive, an organization with the mission to bridge the digital divide. Industry consultant Sara Holoubek has pledged to match donations from the interactive community up to a cumulative $5,000 contributed by November 6.
If you would like to donate, here’s a few simple instructions:
1. Make a secure donation in the name of CampInteractive from the Celebration to Benefit New York Kids website.
2. Click on “Donate Now” on the right-hand side, or click here.
3. If you’d like to attend the event, select a package or indicate the number of tickets.
4. If you can’t make it, select “other” and specify donation amount.
5. Make sure to select “CampInteractive” in the drop down.
6. Contact saraholoubek (at) gmail.com so she can match your contribution.
Despite the fact that it faces growing competition from Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, Google-owned YouTube is still one of the most popular ... read more
Amazon prides itself on being the most “customer-centric” company in the world, but according to investigative journalism non-profit ProPublica, Amazon’s algorithms are often anything but ... read more