Campaign Monitor is an email marketing tool built specifically for Web designers who run email newsletters and other campaigns for themselves or their clients.
Campaign Monitor doesn’t force designers into a template and offers no design restrictions. The HTML Integrity Checker offers coding suggestions. Content can be personalized for each recipient, and delivery can be scheduled in any time zone. Campaign previews can be sent to any address.
Other features include:
- Subscriber management:
- Create an unlimited number of single or double opt-in lists.
- Import and export subscribers.
- Create a subscribe form.
- Customize hard- and soft-bounce handling.
- Receive reports on every aspect of your campaigns.
- Drill down in each report for more detail.
- Export campaign reports.
- Receive campaign, subscriber, client, and account reports.
- Comprehensive help system
- Useful email marketing tips, techniques, and articles for Web designers
- Free technical support
As an email marketer, I would rather have 100 customers who open and engage with my messages than 10,000 who don't.
There are so many ways in which email continues to develop and progress, but in one way email still lives in the last decade.
Email marketing may not be new, but it’s still effective, so now is the time to dive into the best ways of mastering it to improve marketing success.
As the United States makes way for a new resident in the White House, I've been thinking about the election that led up to it. Others have pontificated about the impact email had on the presidential campaigns, but I'm not buying any of it.