Campaign Monitor is an email marketing tool built specifically for Web designers who run email newsletters and other campaigns for themselves or their clients.
Campaign Monitor doesn’t force designers into a template and offers no design restrictions. The HTML Integrity Checker offers coding suggestions. Content can be personalized for each recipient, and delivery can be scheduled in any time zone. Campaign previews can be sent to any address.
Other features include:
- Subscriber management:
- Create an unlimited number of single or double opt-in lists.
- Import and export subscribers.
- Create a subscribe form.
- Customize hard- and soft-bounce handling.
- Receive reports on every aspect of your campaigns.
- Drill down in each report for more detail.
- Export campaign reports.
- Receive campaign, subscriber, client, and account reports.
- Comprehensive help system
- Useful email marketing tips, techniques, and articles for Web designers
- Free technical support
In advance of his upcoming session at ClickZ Live San Francisco this August, we caught up with Tim Clark, managing director of ... read more
Email marketing may not be new, but it is still an effective way to engage with customers. So how can you create ... read more
We all get a lot of email and we all have our own tricks for keeping our inboxes get out of hand. Here's how some leading industry figures handle their emails.