Campaign Monitor is an email marketing tool built specifically for Web designers who run email newsletters and other campaigns for themselves or their clients.
Campaign Monitor doesn’t force designers into a template and offers no design restrictions. The HTML Integrity Checker offers coding suggestions. Content can be personalized for each recipient, and delivery can be scheduled in any time zone. Campaign previews can be sent to any address.
Other features include:
- Subscriber management:
- Create an unlimited number of single or double opt-in lists.
- Import and export subscribers.
- Create a subscribe form.
- Customize hard- and soft-bounce handling.
- Receive reports on every aspect of your campaigns.
- Drill down in each report for more detail.
- Export campaign reports.
- Receive campaign, subscriber, client, and account reports.
- Comprehensive help system
- Useful email marketing tips, techniques, and articles for Web designers
- Free technical support
Email usage is on the rise, shifting to mobile to create an “always on” email culture. How does email marketing change? The ... read more
Email marketing can be overwhelming, especially if you are new. Lots of tweaking, designing and testing. These eight tools will help you ... read more
Now more than ever before, marketers have a wealth of technology at their fingertips helping them to run campaigns.