Campaign Monitor is an email marketing tool built specifically for Web designers who run email newsletters and other campaigns for themselves or their clients.
Campaign Monitor doesn’t force designers into a template and offers no design restrictions. The HTML Integrity Checker offers coding suggestions. Content can be personalized for each recipient, and delivery can be scheduled in any time zone. Campaign previews can be sent to any address.
Other features include:
- Subscriber management:
- Create an unlimited number of single or double opt-in lists.
- Import and export subscribers.
- Create a subscribe form.
- Customize hard- and soft-bounce handling.
- Receive reports on every aspect of your campaigns.
- Drill down in each report for more detail.
- Export campaign reports.
- Receive campaign, subscriber, client, and account reports.
- Comprehensive help system
- Useful email marketing tips, techniques, and articles for Web designers
- Free technical support
As the United States makes way for a new resident in the White House, I've been thinking about the election that led up to it. Others have pontificated about the impact email had on the presidential campaigns, but I'm not buying any of it.
With Halloween, the US presidential election and Thanksgiving in the rear-view mirror, we're now headlong into the all-holiday-all-the-time stream. And, we all know what's coming.
Here's what will happen with email in 2017: nothing is going to change until we as marketers change how we think about email.
Black Friday can be a great commercial opportunity for brands and email marketing can be an integral part of your marketing strategy. What's the best way to increase its effectiveness?