NetRatingsreleased the top 10 ad banners for the week of Nov. 29-Dec. 5.
Here are the results:
- Capital One: Visa Platinum MilesOne Card For Your Holiday Travel
- Capital One: Visa Platinum MilesOne Card No Black Out Dates
- Capital One: The Best Way To Earn Airline Miles
- CatalogLink: Holiday Alert: hundreds of FREE catalogs!
- CatalogLink: CatalogLink transforms your den into holiday shopping headquarters.
- Bonzi Software: Speed Boost Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- Bonzi Software: Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- TABNet: FREE Services with Registration!
- Capital One: Your Internet Connection Is Not Optimized. Download InternetBOOST ’98 Now!
- First USA: Platinum Visa
House ad banners which run predominantly on the advertiser’s home site (90 percent of impressions or more) are not included in the banner rankings. Rankings are based on measurement of Web activity by a representative panel of more than 4,000 Internet users 18 years and older who access the Web from home.
NetRatings tracks America Online Web usage but does not track Web usage of the AOL members who use AOL’s 16-bit integrated browser.
Election 2016 is already like no presidential race before it, and one of the most striking aspects of this year’s race is the disparity ... read more
Video consumption keeps increasing and Facebook is serious about a video-first world, encouraging us all to explore its full potential. Ian Crocombe, ... read more
Mike Andrews Ph.D is Chief Scientist (Forensiq) at Impact Radius, and is carrying out some fascinating work around digital marketing and ad ... read more
A new organization, The Coalition for Better Ads, has been launched to “leverage consumer insights and cross-industry expertise to develop and implement ... read more