NetRatingsreleased the top 10 ad banners for the week of Nov. 29-Dec. 5.
Here are the results:
- Capital One: Visa Platinum MilesOne Card For Your Holiday Travel
- Capital One: Visa Platinum MilesOne Card No Black Out Dates
- Capital One: The Best Way To Earn Airline Miles
- CatalogLink: Holiday Alert: hundreds of FREE catalogs!
- CatalogLink: CatalogLink transforms your den into holiday shopping headquarters.
- Bonzi Software: Speed Boost Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- Bonzi Software: Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- TABNet: FREE Services with Registration!
- Capital One: Your Internet Connection Is Not Optimized. Download InternetBOOST ’98 Now!
- First USA: Platinum Visa
House ad banners which run predominantly on the advertiser’s home site (90 percent of impressions or more) are not included in the banner rankings. Rankings are based on measurement of Web activity by a representative panel of more than 4,000 Internet users 18 years and older who access the Web from home.
NetRatings tracks America Online Web usage but does not track Web usage of the AOL members who use AOL’s 16-bit integrated browser.
Google sparked a small firestorm last week as reports surfaced that its intelligent assistant device Google Home delivered an unsolicited advertisement to unsuspecting owners.
Every year, the average business spends thousands of dollars on Facebook ads but has little or nothing to show for it. If this is true for your business, what can you do about it?
George Levin is the CEO and co-founder of GetIntent. ClickZ caught up with him to ask about his work in adtech, the adoption of programmatic in the advertising industry, and his advice for anyone looking to work in digital.
Web push notifications are an interesting addition to the marketing mix. To help you understand what they mean for you, we've put together a guide with everything you need to know.