NetRatingsreleased the top 10 ad banners for the week of Nov. 29-Dec. 5.
Here are the results:
- Capital One: Visa Platinum MilesOne Card For Your Holiday Travel
- Capital One: Visa Platinum MilesOne Card No Black Out Dates
- Capital One: The Best Way To Earn Airline Miles
- CatalogLink: Holiday Alert: hundreds of FREE catalogs!
- CatalogLink: CatalogLink transforms your den into holiday shopping headquarters.
- Bonzi Software: Speed Boost Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- Bonzi Software: Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- TABNet: FREE Services with Registration!
- Capital One: Your Internet Connection Is Not Optimized. Download InternetBOOST ’98 Now!
- First USA: Platinum Visa
House ad banners which run predominantly on the advertiser’s home site (90 percent of impressions or more) are not included in the banner rankings. Rankings are based on measurement of Web activity by a representative panel of more than 4,000 Internet users 18 years and older who access the Web from home.
NetRatings tracks America Online Web usage but does not track Web usage of the AOL members who use AOL’s 16-bit integrated browser.
Advertisers are more concerned than ever about brand safety, and one of the primary ways they're trying to keep their ads from appearing in unfriendly places is through whitelisting. But as more and more brands turn to whitelisting, some are talking about the impact this will have.
We all know that Facebook is a viable source of huge amounts of mobile traffic with relatively cheap CPCs). It’s too good an opportunity to ignore in today’s digital landscape - even if your mobile landing-page experience isn’t up to snuff.
For years, advertisers have tolerated a big elephant in the room: the fact that their digital ads aren't always appearing where they would want them to.
Deep learning tools are the next major area of AI-based research, and it will spark a wave of future innovation in every industry – bringing a new era of marketing which both advertisers and end-users will benefit from.