NetRatingsreleased the top 10 ad banners for the week of Nov. 29-Dec. 5.
Here are the results:
- Capital One: Visa Platinum MilesOne Card For Your Holiday Travel
- Capital One: Visa Platinum MilesOne Card No Black Out Dates
- Capital One: The Best Way To Earn Airline Miles
- CatalogLink: Holiday Alert: hundreds of FREE catalogs!
- CatalogLink: CatalogLink transforms your den into holiday shopping headquarters.
- Bonzi Software: Speed Boost Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- Bonzi Software: Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- TABNet: FREE Services with Registration!
- Capital One: Your Internet Connection Is Not Optimized. Download InternetBOOST ’98 Now!
- First USA: Platinum Visa
House ad banners which run predominantly on the advertiser’s home site (90 percent of impressions or more) are not included in the banner rankings. Rankings are based on measurement of Web activity by a representative panel of more than 4,000 Internet users 18 years and older who access the Web from home.
NetRatings tracks America Online Web usage but does not track Web usage of the AOL members who use AOL’s 16-bit integrated browser.
2017 will be a watershed moment for video, as consumption moves from the TV to other devices.
As it prepares for a 2017 IPO that could be the largest in the social media space since Facebook went public in 2012, all eyes are on Snapchat.
Facebook isn't just the world's largest social network. In the past two years, it has also become one of the world's most popular online destinations for consuming video content.
In 2015, Verizon purchased AOL for $4.4 billion. Now, the mega wireless carrier is leveraging its wireless network as part of a new ad offering called BrandBuilder by AOL.