At this morning’s keynote at Search Engine Strategies San Jose, “Groundwell” co-author Charlene Li shared these five insights on the future of search and social networks:
1. Social networks will be like air.
2. Your social network will go with you.
3. People must be at the center of your search strategy. Not keywords.
4. Deepen relationships with social technologies.
5. Be ready to give up control. You have no choice.
Businesses near ‘PokeStops’ are enjoying a huge surge in footfall due to the popularity of Pokémon Go, according to our first major ... read more
A new organization, The Coalition for Better Ads, has been launched to “leverage consumer insights and cross-industry expertise to develop and implement ... read more