As we count down to the end of 2012, here’s a review on the popular columns for each month on ClickZ.asia.
Today, we’ll start off with the most viewed columns for March 2012:
1. Stop Wasting Your Marketing Budget on Facebook by Mikaal Abdulla
2. A Die-Hard Mac and iPhone Evangelist Changes His Tune by Mandeep Grover
3. The Pinterest Opportunity in Japan by Jeff Lipold
5. Why Google Is Not Popular in Korea by Mark Kum
6. What’s Next for Social CRM? by Andy Chang
7. Social Media Opportunities Under China’s Real Identity Weibo by Gordon Choi
8. Digesting Digital Data by Pushkar Sane
9. The Overcrowded Display Ecosystem: Is The Pie Big Enough? by Vikas Gulati
10. Weibo Marketing: What More to Be Done? by Louise Au
In April, these are the columns that made it to top 10:
1. Drawing Ideas From Draw Something by Lee Peilin
2. If Your Job Sucks, Start Your Own Company by Mikaal Abdulla
3. Back to Basics in Email Marketing by Jonas Blanck
4. An Interview With Google’s Avinash Kaushik by Eddie Choi
5. Making the QR Code Work Harder for Your Advertising Dollars by Darren Yan
6. How to Stand Out From the E-commerce Crowd in China by Francis Kwok
7. How to Manage Online Reputation Across Asia by Christian Arno
8. Waiting for That Year of Mobile – An Indian Perspective by RP Singh
9. Turbo Charging Your Paid Search Campaigns by Prabhvir Sahmey
10. Highlights From fMC (Facebook Marketing Conference) in Japan by Andy Radovic
Look out for the most viewed columns for May and June tomorrow.
2013 New Year Counter image on home page via Shutterstock.
There’s a significant increase of video content this year, and as it still hasn’t reached its peak, we’re analysing the most popular ... read more
If you’re a brand or business who sells to consumers online, chances are you’ve spent plenty of time thinking about ways to ... read more
Do you work in digital marketing and do you love it? Are you new to the industry and feeling overwhelmed by it? Either way, all this constant change means people in this industry are always learning and evolving their marketing strategies accordingly.