Today, ClickZ announced the winners of its first ever Hall of Fame awards. These awards recognize individuals who have demonstrated strong leadership and provided an exceptional contribution to the digital marketing industry.
Each year up until now, the ClickZ awards have honored agencies and brands that have embraced creativity and interactivity, to connect with their audience and to drive stellar results. But this year we wanted to do something a little different. We wanted to give something back to the masterminds and the drivers behind the campaigns. We wanted to honor the thought leaders who have redefined digital marketing and recognize their achievements.
As always, I would like to express my personal thanks to my fellow judges who gave their time to review the many entries we received for the Hall of Fame. Over 70 nominations were entered. It was a tough decision process and we deliberated for many hours. One thing is for sure, without the insights and expertise from my fellow judging panel, we simply wouldn’t be able to run these awards.
Our Hall of Fame 2013 winners include a variety of market participants all of whom demonstrated that, whether they have been in digital marketing for many decades or for just a few years, they have provided the industry with something extremely valuable.
A hearty congratulations to all our nominees and the winners.
ClickZ Hall of Fame 2013 Winners (in no particular order):
- Sam Decker, co-founder and chief executive, Mass Relevance
- Crispin Sheridan, senior director of search marketing, SAP
- Alexandra Shapiro, executive vice president, marketing & digital, USA Network
- Jim Yu, chief executive and founder, BrightEdge
- Jeremy Hull, associate director of paid search, iprospect
- Noah Tratt, global vice president, Expedia Media Solutions
- Chris Copeland, chief executive, GroupM Next
- Larry Kim, founder and chief technology officer, WordStream
- Gregg Stewart, president, North America, Geary LSF
- Donna Bedford, senior global search engine optimization manager, Lenovo
Some of our 2013 Hall of Fame winners along with ClickZ Editor and judge, Melanie White.
The 2013 ClickZ Hall of Fame awards winners were announced during a champagne reception at SES San Francisco, in the Marriot Marquis hotel.
A digital marketing strategy is important for every business seeking for further growth, but how can you create an effective one? More ... read more
If you’re a brand selling high-consideration, ‘big ticket’ items like appliances, cars or luxury goods, the customer journey is vitally important.
Spotify, the popular digital music service, is getting into the video ad game with a new ad offering called “branded moments.” Currently, ... read more
User-generated content has become an important part of content marketing, with consumers being part of a brand’s strategy. How does this affect ... read more