Whatever you imagine, we can help you achieve with this classic e-mail marketing handbook.
- Write and design great newsletters
- Build and maintain responsive and targeted lists
- Increase response to every e-mail you send
- Test and measure the effectiveness of your e-mail program
- Make sure your messages reach the inbox
Find the book here.
Amazon is well-known for sending emails just for you. But a business doesn't have to be Amazon-sized to successfully deploy the same strategy.
Instead of launching a fully-formed new program, try innovating in increments, where you make a series of small changes that eventually add up to something big.
Toy retailer The Entertainer recently reported some impressive figures, including 120% growth in mobile sales and a tripling of its email revenue. ... read more
Email marketing is far from perfect. It often gets given short shrift when something new and shiny and… well… social comes along, ... read more