Campaign Monitor is an email marketing tool built specifically for Web designers who run email newsletters and other campaigns for themselves or their clients.
Campaign Monitor doesn’t force designers into a template and offers no design restrictions. The HTML Integrity Checker offers coding suggestions. Content can be personalized for each recipient, and delivery can be scheduled in any time zone. Campaign previews can be sent to any address.
Other features include:
- Subscriber management:
- Create an unlimited number of single or double opt-in lists.
- Import and export subscribers.
- Create a subscribe form.
- Customize hard- and soft-bounce handling.
- Receive reports on every aspect of your campaigns.
- Drill down in each report for more detail.
- Export campaign reports.
- Receive campaign, subscriber, client, and account reports.
- Comprehensive help system
- Useful email marketing tips, techniques, and articles for Web designers
- Free technical support
It's easy to think of customers as fish you can bait with discounts. It's also lazy. Marketers should adopt the B2B mentality of solving customers' problems.
Amazon is well-known for sending emails just for you. But a business doesn't have to be Amazon-sized to successfully deploy the same strategy.
Instead of launching a fully-formed new program, try innovating in increments, where you make a series of small changes that eventually add up to something big.
Toy retailer The Entertainer recently reported some impressive figures, including 120% growth in mobile sales and a tripling of its email revenue. ... read more