Located in Toronto, BetterMail provides a suite of hosted email marketing automation tools:
- E-mail campaigns: Create and send text and HTML email with an online WSIWYG editor. Track opens, click-throughs, bounces, and the like. Personalize content with database fields, and create dynamic content segments based on customer interests. The “dynamic senders” feature allows you to set a sales rep with every email so email comes “from” the appropriate sales rep when you send your campaign.
- Segmentation: Create unlimited number of custom variables for each contact. Track an unlimited number of interests and sources. Filter on any criteria in the database using SQL-type queries.
- HTML forms: Generate any number of custom forms for your site. All the functionality of the forms is automatically handled by the system.
- Auto responders: Create any number of auto responders attached to forms. Sequential auto responders allow you to send any sequence of messages over any period of time from subscription date.
- E-mail surveys: Generate surveys to post on your site or in your email. All survey data is integrated with your contact database.
- E-mail polls: Create polls in your email. Answers to polls can trigger any number of actions.
- Triggered actions: Create action URLs that can trigger auto responders, un-queue auto responders, set interests, and so forth.
It's easy to think of customers as fish you can bait with discounts. It's also lazy. Marketers should adopt the B2B mentality of solving customers' problems.
Amazon is well-known for sending emails just for you. But a business doesn't have to be Amazon-sized to successfully deploy the same strategy.
Instead of launching a fully-formed new program, try innovating in increments, where you make a series of small changes that eventually add up to something big.
Toy retailer The Entertainer recently reported some impressive figures, including 120% growth in mobile sales and a tripling of its email revenue. ... read more