InfoUSA’s Yesmail offers a suite of email marketing applications and data solutions. The combination of its ASP-based applications and menu of expert client services enable clients to go from self-service to full-service or any point in between, at any point in the relationship.
Some of Yesmail’s offerings:
- Yesmail Enterprise. Yesmail Enterprise is a CRM email marketing and analytics Web-based application, designed for “high permutation marketers,” who have hundreds of thousands of customers, large purchase and behavioral data sets, large numbers of SKUs or product offerings, and a high frequency of customer transactions or interactions.
- Yesmail Professional. Yesmail Professional is a full-featured ASP solution geared to marketers with growing email marketing requirements and limited resources, who value ease of use and want to operate in a self-serve mode.
- Yesmail Data Solutions. As part of infoUSA and Donnelley Marketing, Yesmail can offer a suite of data solutions designed to help marketers maximize their return on their email database assets via a three-step process:
- Cleanse: Complainer suppression, ECOA, and list hygiene
- Grow: E-mail append, list rental, and coregistration
- Enhance: Data append and postal address append
Yesmail offers solutions to help clients leverage email, data, and relationship marketing best practices to improve ROI. These services fall into three main buckets:
- Advanced deliverability monitoring
- Complainer suppression
- Reserved IP
- Program optimization:
- Program performance analytics
- Messaging, segmentation, and personalization strategy
- Profiling and modeling
- Database maintenance
- Message management:
- Message production
- Message QA
- Message scheduling
- Technical support
It's easy to think of customers as fish you can bait with discounts. It's also lazy. Marketers should adopt the B2B mentality of solving customers' problems.
Amazon is well-known for sending emails just for you. But a business doesn't have to be Amazon-sized to successfully deploy the same strategy.
Instead of launching a fully-formed new program, try innovating in increments, where you make a series of small changes that eventually add up to something big.
Toy retailer The Entertainer recently reported some impressive figures, including 120% growth in mobile sales and a tripling of its email revenue. ... read more