Toward September, Tencent’s WeChat, a hybrid of Facebook Timeline and Whatsapp, gained brands’ attention as they explored the marketing opportunities around the messaging app.
The digital community in Asia was also interested in responsive web design, developing engaging mobile campaigns, and digital in Indonesia.
ClickZ.asia top columns in September 2012:
2. Retargeting: Consumer Research Opportunity for Brand Marketers by Sandeep Amar
3. Should Asia Be Excited About the Social Marketing Cloud? by Brandon Cheung
4. Passbook: A Smart Move for Brands and Apple by Simon Small
5. Naver Curates a Strong Following in Japan by Jeff Lippold
6. Future Mobile Features to Shift Time From Stores to Mobile by Andy Chang
7. Hotmail Disappears – Now What? by Jonas Blanck
8. How Well Am I Actually Doing With My Campaigns? by Ohad Hecht
9. Paid Search Marketing – The (other) Leanest Line Item in the Media Plan by Prabhvir Sahmey
10. Are Brands Ready to Engage On-the-Go Consumers? by Karen Ho
ClickZ.asia top columns in October 2012:
1. 10 FAQs on WeChat for Marketers by Rudi Leung
2. Go Back to Basics or Continue to Be Irrelevant by Pushkar Sane
3. What’s Up With Responsive Web Design? by Nic Tinworth
4. An Apple a Day… by Luke Janich
5. Digital in Indonesia by Adrian Lee
6. Tips for Monitoring Brand Reputation Across Different Languages by Christian Arno
7. Engagement and Conversion Through Sharing Photos on Mobile by Darren Yan
8. Importance of URL Naming Convention and URL Management for Websites by Gordon Choi
9. The Importance of Mobile Email Marketing by Jonas Blanck
10. Facebook Promoted Posts: Game Changer or Side Show? by Stephen Hay
Watch this space as we count down to the popular columns in November and reveal the top 10 columns for 2012 later this week.
Here’s wishing all readers Happy Holidays!
Mother’s Day is big business for brands of all kinds. The National Retail Federation reports Americans spent upwards of $170 each on gifts ... read more
At ClickZ Live New York, we spoke with Hilton Worldwide's Melissa Walner about the brand's digital spend balance and the challenges of infrequent interaction.
There seems to be something new happening everyday in the world of virtual / augmented / mixed reality. Here are some recent developments bringing the artificial world closer to reality.