Toward September, Tencent’s WeChat, a hybrid of Facebook Timeline and Whatsapp, gained brands’ attention as they explored the marketing opportunities around the messaging app.
The digital community in Asia was also interested in responsive web design, developing engaging mobile campaigns, and digital in Indonesia.
ClickZ.asia top columns in September 2012:
2. Retargeting: Consumer Research Opportunity for Brand Marketers by Sandeep Amar
3. Should Asia Be Excited About the Social Marketing Cloud? by Brandon Cheung
4. Passbook: A Smart Move for Brands and Apple by Simon Small
5. Naver Curates a Strong Following in Japan by Jeff Lippold
6. Future Mobile Features to Shift Time From Stores to Mobile by Andy Chang
7. Hotmail Disappears – Now What? by Jonas Blanck
8. How Well Am I Actually Doing With My Campaigns? by Ohad Hecht
9. Paid Search Marketing – The (other) Leanest Line Item in the Media Plan by Prabhvir Sahmey
10. Are Brands Ready to Engage On-the-Go Consumers? by Karen Ho
ClickZ.asia top columns in October 2012:
1. 10 FAQs on WeChat for Marketers by Rudi Leung
2. Go Back to Basics or Continue to Be Irrelevant by Pushkar Sane
3. What’s Up With Responsive Web Design? by Nic Tinworth
4. An Apple a Day… by Luke Janich
5. Digital in Indonesia by Adrian Lee
6. Tips for Monitoring Brand Reputation Across Different Languages by Christian Arno
7. Engagement and Conversion Through Sharing Photos on Mobile by Darren Yan
8. Importance of URL Naming Convention and URL Management for Websites by Gordon Choi
9. The Importance of Mobile Email Marketing by Jonas Blanck
10. Facebook Promoted Posts: Game Changer or Side Show? by Stephen Hay
Watch this space as we count down to the popular columns in November and reveal the top 10 columns for 2012 later this week.
Here’s wishing all readers Happy Holidays!
Following its acquisition of the rights to show Champions League football, BT Sport has been working to establish itself as the major rival ... read more
We're always talking about the growing convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Here are five brands with great phygital campaigns all over the world.
We talk a lot about content. How to make it, what makes it work, how to measure it’s effects, if there’s too ... read more