As we count down to the final days of 2012, here are the popular columns for the month of November:
1. Familiar but New – Japan’s Digital Marketing Landscape 2013 by Jeff Lippold
2. Subway and 7-Eleven Dip Into Apple’s Passbook in Hong Kong by Adaline Lau
3. Rethinking Search in the Social Age by Lydia Ng
4. The Marketer’s Outlook on Digital Marketing in India by Ashok Lalla
5. Big Data, Email, and the Presidential Election by Ohad Hecht
6. What Happens if We Stop Doing SEO in China? by Eddie Choi
7. NFC: The Next Generation of Mobile Marketing by Hernan Gonzalez
9. How to Assess Negative Online Conversations by Charlie Pownall
10. A Digital Vote… by Luke Janich
We’ll be revealing the top 10 columns for 2012 tomorrow, look out for it!
Retailers understand the importance and potential of omnichannel marketing, but implementing it is the hard part.
Despite not being one of the juggernauts, Avocados From Mexico made a big impression during the Super Bowl. Meet Ivonne Kinser, who heads the ... read more
While CTRs may have worked in the 1990s, and still do have a place in email marketing, when it comes to banner ads, they’re not your friends when it comes to measuring ad effectiveness. But what other options do we have?
QR codes might seem old school in the fast-paced world of digital marketing, but in China, they have transformed communications app WeChat into a world-leading example of mobile social commerce.