Brush up on the fundamentals of your online marketing strategy so you can integrate search marketing with the best practices of social media, email, website usability and analytics, and learn how each aspect can help the others.
- How can I use social media to gain a competitive edge in my organic search rankings?
- How can I align website usability (user experience) to drive greater search results from conversions?
- What are the best practices in using email to improve search-based lead generation and sales efforts?
- How do I customize my analytic reports to show real business results from my search and other related online marketing efforts?
- How should search be properly budgeted, integrated, and prioritized in a complete online marketing strategy?
- Aaron Kahlow, Online Marketing Summit
- Olivier Chaine, magnify360
- Ray “Catfish” Comstock, BusinessOnLine
- Steve Latham, Spur Interactive
Marketers who wish to learn or verify their knowledge in all aspects of online marketing. Beginners in online marketing. Experienced traditional marketers who wish to expand their knowledge of the online space. C-level individuals who wish to gain a broad understanding of the various elements of online marketing.
Marketers who finish the program will be able to:
- Plan an entire online marketing strategy
- Get a fundamental well-balanced grasp on best practices in search marketing, social media, web analytics, email marketing, website usability and testing, and overall online marketing strategy.
- Create execution plans on the major domains of online marketing
- Execute fundamental programs in search, email and social media
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your current website/landing pages
- Analyze web analytics and other reporting data to determine what is most/least effective
- Stay current with continual education.
In part one a few weeks ago, we discussed what brand TLDs (top level domains) are, which brands are applying for them and why they might be important. Today, we’ll take an in-depth look at the potential benefits for brands, and explore the challenges brand TLDs could help solve.
In 2017 it is essential that SEO professionals secure the buy-in they need from their business leaders so they can accomplish their professional goals.
Google is giving advertisers new ways to target users on YouTube.
Every year, Google's well-oiled digital ad machine generates tens of billions of dollars in revenue, making the search giant the biggest single recipient of digital ad spend.