Brush up on the fundamentals of your online marketing strategy so you can integrate search marketing with the best practices of social media, email, website usability and analytics, and learn how each aspect can help the others.
- How can I use social media to gain a competitive edge in my organic search rankings?
- How can I align website usability (user experience) to drive greater search results from conversions?
- What are the best practices in using email to improve search-based lead generation and sales efforts?
- How do I customize my analytic reports to show real business results from my search and other related online marketing efforts?
- How should search be properly budgeted, integrated, and prioritized in a complete online marketing strategy?
- Aaron Kahlow, Online Marketing Summit
- Olivier Chaine, magnify360
- Ray “Catfish” Comstock, BusinessOnLine
- Steve Latham, Spur Interactive
Marketers who wish to learn or verify their knowledge in all aspects of online marketing. Beginners in online marketing. Experienced traditional marketers who wish to expand their knowledge of the online space. C-level individuals who wish to gain a broad understanding of the various elements of online marketing.
Marketers who finish the program will be able to:
- Plan an entire online marketing strategy
- Get a fundamental well-balanced grasp on best practices in search marketing, social media, web analytics, email marketing, website usability and testing, and overall online marketing strategy.
- Create execution plans on the major domains of online marketing
- Execute fundamental programs in search, email and social media
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your current website/landing pages
- Analyze web analytics and other reporting data to determine what is most/least effective
- Stay current with continual education.
Appearing in the top organic listings of Google is increasingly like pouring a gallon of milk into a shot glass. And the shot glass ... read more
This morning, Merkle released its quarterly Direct Marketing Report, ahead of Google’s own Q2 earnings announcement and it makes for a bumper stat-filled ... read more
With more than a billion users, and billions of daily video views, gaining user attention on YouTube may seem a daunting prospect. ... read more
SEO, SEM, PPC, CTR, HTML, HTTP, IP… even for the most seasoned digital marketing professionals, the world of SEO can be a ... read more