Hear real world lessons on integrated search, social media, and website best practices from the trenches of the world’s leading brands to the local business. Firm up your strategic goals by hearing experts’ stories and leading brand case studies on how to pull all your online efforts together to execute at the highest level.
- The latest in social media statistics: What is the opportunity for you and your company?
- How to integrate social media into the marketing mix: How does it fit? What role does it play in your campaigns?
- How to lurk and listen before diving in: What tools and techniques are available? What do you do with the information you collect?
- Who should participate in social media from your company and under what guidelines?
- How to build a strategy for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn: Content, syndication and promotion, success metrics, and the latest in tools and resources.
- How to fit in to other social media sites such as YouTube, Flickr, Delicious, and others.
- When to say what and where?
- Aaron Kahlow, Online Marketing Summit
- Hallie Janssen, Anvil Media
Click-through rates for a business website fall with its position in organic search results. But what is the effect when organic results are pushed further and further off screen by paid ads, Google My Business listings and Knowledge Graph?
When you’re just starting out as a business owner it’s easy to become wrapped up in the seemingly endless number of metrics ... read more
Visual search on the web has been around for some time. In 2008, TinEye became the first image search engine to use ... read more