Hear real world lessons on integrated search, social media, and website best practices from the trenches of the world’s leading brands to the local business. Firm up your strategic goals by hearing experts’ stories and leading brand case studies on how to pull all your online efforts together to execute at the highest level.
- The latest in social media statistics: What is the opportunity for you and your company?
- How to integrate social media into the marketing mix: How does it fit? What role does it play in your campaigns?
- How to lurk and listen before diving in: What tools and techniques are available? What do you do with the information you collect?
- Who should participate in social media from your company and under what guidelines?
- How to build a strategy for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn: Content, syndication and promotion, success metrics, and the latest in tools and resources.
- How to fit in to other social media sites such as YouTube, Flickr, Delicious, and others.
- When to say what and where?
- Aaron Kahlow, Online Marketing Summit
- Hallie Janssen, Anvil Media
Last Friday at a packed-out Brighton SEO conference, expert local search consultant Greg Gifford delivered a fast and furious presentation on the secrets ... read more
Google’s official slogan is “Don’t Be Evil”, but it’s long been rumoured that the company has a second, internal motto that they ... read more
A report by Ofcom has found that just 60% of adults can realise that PPC ads in search results are in fact ... read more
By optimizing your website for Google, you could be sabotaging your site for Baidu in China and Yandex in Russia and Eastern Europe.