Hear real world lessons on integrated search, social media, and website best practices from the trenches of the world’s leading brands to the local business. Firm up your strategic goals by hearing experts’ stories and leading brand case studies on how to pull all your online efforts together to execute at the highest level.
- The latest in social media statistics: What is the opportunity for you and your company?
- How to integrate social media into the marketing mix: How does it fit? What role does it play in your campaigns?
- How to lurk and listen before diving in: What tools and techniques are available? What do you do with the information you collect?
- Who should participate in social media from your company and under what guidelines?
- How to build a strategy for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn: Content, syndication and promotion, success metrics, and the latest in tools and resources.
- How to fit in to other social media sites such as YouTube, Flickr, Delicious, and others.
- When to say what and where?
- Aaron Kahlow, Online Marketing Summit
- Hallie Janssen, Anvil Media
It probably won't come as a surprise that 2016's Cyber Monday has earned the distinction of being the biggest online sales day in US history.
Black Friday is here, but just how important is the day that has historically been the most watched of the holiday shopping season?
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are right around the corner, but the world's biggest online shopping event, Singles' Day, occurred last Friday, November 11 in China.
Black Friday can be a great commercial opportunity for brands, but how can you create a successful strategy for the big day? Black ... read more