Hear real world lessons on integrated search, social media, and website best practices from the trenches of the world’s leading brands to the local business. Firm up your strategic goals by hearing experts’ stories and leading brand case studies on how to pull all your online efforts together to execute at the highest level.
- The latest in social media statistics: What is the opportunity for you and your company?
- How to integrate social media into the marketing mix: How does it fit? What role does it play in your campaigns?
- How to lurk and listen before diving in: What tools and techniques are available? What do you do with the information you collect?
- Who should participate in social media from your company and under what guidelines?
- How to build a strategy for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn: Content, syndication and promotion, success metrics, and the latest in tools and resources.
- How to fit in to other social media sites such as YouTube, Flickr, Delicious, and others.
- When to say what and where?
- Aaron Kahlow, Online Marketing Summit
- Hallie Janssen, Anvil Media
All top Chinese retailers, banks and internet companies share mobile data in earning releases. None of the top 10 US retailers do, nor does Google. US banks and Facebook are better.
There is of course a lot of discussion about content and what does and doesn't work online. Is long-form the key? Does short-form content have a role to play? Are there other factors at play?