Hear real world lessons on integrated search, social media, and website best practices from the trenches of the world’s leading brands to the local business. Firm up your strategic goals by hearing experts’ stories and leading brand case studies on how to pull all your online efforts together to execute at the highest level.
- The latest in social media statistics: What is the opportunity for you and your company?
- How to integrate social media into the marketing mix: How does it fit? What role does it play in your campaigns?
- How to lurk and listen before diving in: What tools and techniques are available? What do you do with the information you collect?
- Who should participate in social media from your company and under what guidelines?
- How to build a strategy for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn: Content, syndication and promotion, success metrics, and the latest in tools and resources.
- How to fit in to other social media sites such as YouTube, Flickr, Delicious, and others.
- When to say what and where?
- Aaron Kahlow, Online Marketing Summit
- Hallie Janssen, Anvil Media
Appearing in the top organic listings of Google is increasingly like pouring a gallon of milk into a shot glass. And the shot glass ... read more
This morning, Merkle released its quarterly Direct Marketing Report, ahead of Google’s own Q2 earnings announcement and it makes for a bumper stat-filled ... read more
With more than a billion users, and billions of daily video views, gaining user attention on YouTube may seem a daunting prospect. ... read more
SEO, SEM, PPC, CTR, HTML, HTTP, IP… even for the most seasoned digital marketing professionals, the world of SEO can be a ... read more