Hear real world lessons on integrated search, social media, and website best practices from the trenches of the world’s leading brands to the local business. Firm up your strategic goals by hearing experts’ stories and leading brand case studies on how to pull all your online efforts together to execute at the highest level.
- The latest in social media statistics: What is the opportunity for you and your company?
- How to integrate social media into the marketing mix: How does it fit? What role does it play in your campaigns?
- How to lurk and listen before diving in: What tools and techniques are available? What do you do with the information you collect?
- Who should participate in social media from your company and under what guidelines?
- How to build a strategy for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn: Content, syndication and promotion, success metrics, and the latest in tools and resources.
- How to fit in to other social media sites such as YouTube, Flickr, Delicious, and others.
- When to say what and where?
- Aaron Kahlow, Online Marketing Summit
- Hallie Janssen, Anvil Media
According to a survey conducted as part of OnBrand Magazine's State of Branding Report 2017, marketers are well aware of the new technologies that are expected to be important to their brands in coming years, but the majority aren't rushing to invest in them before they're fully-baked.
On February 28, 2017, ClickZ presented the webinar 'Still using .com? Here’s why 50% of all Fortune 500 companies are about to use .brand' in association with Neustar.
The rise of YouTube and digital video generally has a lot to do with the rise of the internet and the abundance of digital video content. But YouTube's ascendency is also the result of Google's savvy use of algorithms.
In January, following U.S. President Donald Trump's temporary immigration ban, Starbucks announced that it would hire 10,000 refugees over the next five years.