This podcast, from an SES San Jose 2009 panel, examines how businesses must improve internal operations before trying to guide external conversations, provides the nuts and bolts of carrying out a social media strategy, and shares first-hand experiences and tips from professionals in the trenches.
- Anna Maria Virzi, Executive Editor, ClickZ
- Dave Evans, VP, Digital Voodoo
- Liana Evans, director of social media, Serengeti Communications
- Brian Kalma, head of user experience and web strategy, Zappos
- Mike Volpe, VP of inbound marketing, HubSpot
Many companies use SMS, email and push notifications to deliver updates to customers and stakeholders, and such notifications are especially important to publishers ... read more
Every year, the average business spends thousands of dollars on Facebook ads but has little or nothing to show for it. If this is true for your business, what can you do about it?
Twitter's own statistics say that videos are six times more likely to be retweeted than photos, and three times more likely than GIFs. But what is it that makes video on Twitter so effective?
Snapchat started as a simple messaging app that made the idea of ephemeral messages into a trend among social platforms.