This podcast, from an SES San Jose 2009 panel, examines how businesses must improve internal operations before trying to guide external conversations, provides the nuts and bolts of carrying out a social media strategy, and shares first-hand experiences and tips from professionals in the trenches.
- Anna Maria Virzi, Executive Editor, ClickZ
- Dave Evans, VP, Digital Voodoo
- Liana Evans, director of social media, Serengeti Communications
- Brian Kalma, head of user experience and web strategy, Zappos
- Mike Volpe, VP of inbound marketing, HubSpot
There was an increased use of emojis in 2016 and Instagram was no exception. How do they affect engagement though?
As it prepares for a 2017 IPO that could be the largest in the social media space since Facebook went public in 2012, all eyes are on Snapchat.
What would we do without social media?
Facebook isn't just the world's largest social network. In the past two years, it has also become one of the world's most popular online destinations for consuming video content.