This podcast, from an SES San Jose 2009 panel, examines how businesses must improve internal operations before trying to guide external conversations, provides the nuts and bolts of carrying out a social media strategy, and shares first-hand experiences and tips from professionals in the trenches.
- Anna Maria Virzi, Executive Editor, ClickZ
- Dave Evans, VP, Digital Voodoo
- Liana Evans, director of social media, Serengeti Communications
- Brian Kalma, head of user experience and web strategy, Zappos
- Mike Volpe, VP of inbound marketing, HubSpot
Here are some examples of campaigns of local and small businesses that are rocking social media.
Instagram marketing is becoming more interesting with the introduction of its own tools, but we may still feel the need to use further platforms for more detailed insights, management, curation, monitoring.
Few digital terms are as dirty as clickbait. It's the scourge of the web, and Facebook recently announced a News Feed update aimed at reducing the prevalence of clickbait headlines on its service.
With so many bloggers and blog posts storming in every day, it is hard to stand out. The secret to creating an outstanding blog is to cultivate a community around your blog.