This podcast, from an SES San Jose 2009 panel, examines how businesses must improve internal operations before trying to guide external conversations, provides the nuts and bolts of carrying out a social media strategy, and shares first-hand experiences and tips from professionals in the trenches.
- Anna Maria Virzi, Executive Editor, ClickZ
- Dave Evans, VP, Digital Voodoo
- Liana Evans, director of social media, Serengeti Communications
- Brian Kalma, head of user experience and web strategy, Zappos
- Mike Volpe, VP of inbound marketing, HubSpot
We’ve been talking a lot about the importance of visual content recently, so it seemed only right to dedicate a #ClickZchat to ... read more
Today we embark on our fourth weekly #ClickZChat, where the good people of SEW and ClickZ take to Twitter to discuss with ... read more