This podcast, from an SES San Jose 2009 panel, examines how businesses must improve internal operations before trying to guide external conversations, provides the nuts and bolts of carrying out a social media strategy, and shares first-hand experiences and tips from professionals in the trenches.
- Anna Maria Virzi, Executive Editor, ClickZ
- Dave Evans, VP, Digital Voodoo
- Liana Evans, director of social media, Serengeti Communications
- Brian Kalma, head of user experience and web strategy, Zappos
- Mike Volpe, VP of inbound marketing, HubSpot
President Trump's digital savvy isn't limited to social media. As it turns out, the Trump Organization owns thousands of domain names, possibly even more than 10,000.
Social media has developed into an effective component of digital strategy, but measuring its performance is still a challenge. How will analytics affect social media in 2017?
I didn’t vote for him last November. There was no way this registered Democrat from the blue state of Massachusetts would check that box. But I have to give him props for his tweets.
On Thursday, Twitter reported its earnings for Q4 2016, and the results have raised questions about the company's long-term future.