News search engines offer a great way to receive targeted traffic related to breaking topics or to help with a public relations launch. This podcast, recorded from an SES San Jose 2009 session, looks at how to make use of press releases and news content to tap into the power of news search.
- Mark Jackson, SEW Expert and president/CEO, Vizion Interactive
- Dana Todd, CMO, Newsforce
- Allison Fabella, SEO and social media manager, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Greg Jarboe, president and co-founder, SEO-PR
- Lisa Buyer, president and CEO, The Buyer Group
- David Radicke, consultant, SEO, SEM, web analytics, Radicke eCommerce
- Maile Ohye, senior developer programs engineer, Google
SEO and search marketing are a vital part of any marketing strategy, linking together channels like social media, content marketing and offline advertising.
There is of course a lot of discussion about content and what does and doesn't work online. Is long-form the key? Does short-form content have a role to play? Are there other factors at play?