News search engines offer a great way to receive targeted traffic related to breaking topics or to help with a public relations launch. This podcast, recorded from an SES San Jose 2009 session, looks at how to make use of press releases and news content to tap into the power of news search.
- Mark Jackson, SEW Expert and president/CEO, Vizion Interactive
- Dana Todd, CMO, Newsforce
- Allison Fabella, SEO and social media manager, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Greg Jarboe, president and co-founder, SEO-PR
- Lisa Buyer, president and CEO, The Buyer Group
- David Radicke, consultant, SEO, SEM, web analytics, Radicke eCommerce
- Maile Ohye, senior developer programs engineer, Google
Black Friday can be a great commercial opportunity for brands, but how can you create a successful strategy for the big day? Black ... read more
Almost 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine and 70% of the links that people click are organic.* Do ... read more
A trial of Google Home Services (GHS) ads on mobile is the clearest sign yet that Google intends to roll the GHS ... read more
The third part of our of mobile local search series examines searches for tradesmen (paid and unpaid results) and the various trials and betas Google is running in California, USA with locksmiths, plumbers, handymen, electricians et al.