News search engines offer a great way to receive targeted traffic related to breaking topics or to help with a public relations launch. This podcast, recorded from an SES San Jose 2009 session, looks at how to make use of press releases and news content to tap into the power of news search.
- Mark Jackson, SEW Expert and president/CEO, Vizion Interactive
- Dana Todd, CMO, Newsforce
- Allison Fabella, SEO and social media manager, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Greg Jarboe, president and co-founder, SEO-PR
- Lisa Buyer, president and CEO, The Buyer Group
- David Radicke, consultant, SEO, SEM, web analytics, Radicke eCommerce
- Maile Ohye, senior developer programs engineer, Google
For better or worse, Google My Business (GMB) and Knowledge Graph (KG) are transforming mobile local search. It pays to watch the areas of innovation, such as hotels, restaurants and movies as these signal Google’s intentions.
Click-through rates for a business website fall with its position in organic search results. But what is the effect when organic results are pushed further and further off screen by paid ads, Google My Business listings and Knowledge Graph?
When you’re just starting out as a business owner it’s easy to become wrapped up in the seemingly endless number of metrics ... read more