News search engines offer a great way to receive targeted traffic related to breaking topics or to help with a public relations launch. This podcast, recorded from an SES San Jose 2009 session, looks at how to make use of press releases and news content to tap into the power of news search.
- Mark Jackson, SEW Expert and president/CEO, Vizion Interactive
- Dana Todd, CMO, Newsforce
- Allison Fabella, SEO and social media manager, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Greg Jarboe, president and co-founder, SEO-PR
- Lisa Buyer, president and CEO, The Buyer Group
- David Radicke, consultant, SEO, SEM, web analytics, Radicke eCommerce
- Maile Ohye, senior developer programs engineer, Google
Google’s official slogan is “Don’t Be Evil”, but it’s long been rumoured that the company has a second, internal motto that they ... read more
A report by Ofcom has found that just 60% of adults can realise that PPC ads in search results are in fact ... read more
By optimizing your website for Google, you could be sabotaging your site for Baidu in China and Yandex in Russia and Eastern Europe.