News search engines offer a great way to receive targeted traffic related to breaking topics or to help with a public relations launch. This podcast, recorded from an SES San Jose 2009 session, looks at how to make use of press releases and news content to tap into the power of news search.
- Mark Jackson, SEW Expert and president/CEO, Vizion Interactive
- Dana Todd, CMO, Newsforce
- Allison Fabella, SEO and social media manager, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Greg Jarboe, president and co-founder, SEO-PR
- Lisa Buyer, president and CEO, The Buyer Group
- David Radicke, consultant, SEO, SEM, web analytics, Radicke eCommerce
- Maile Ohye, senior developer programs engineer, Google
Every year, Google's well-oiled digital ad machine generates tens of billions of dollars in revenue, making the search giant the biggest single recipient of digital ad spend.
Dating back to Ancient Greece and Egypt, monumental structures have relied on the strength of stone pillars, working together to support an immense amount of weight and pressure.
This past November Google announced that it was starting to test indexing their mobile index as the primary index above desktop.
It’s the right time of the year to evaluate your SEO strategy and examine the best ways to improve it during 2017. This doesn’t have to be a complicated process, though.