You don’t have to be a Fortune 500 company to be social media relevant. Getting your company or organization started with social media doesn’t have to be a pricey proposition. There is a wealth of great free to low cost tools and strategies that can have you up and running in no time. You can use these great resources in social media to drive new business, create awareness, and get you engaged with your target audience. This podcast will show you how to:
- Take advantage of great free and low-cost tools that cover managing conversations, measuring reach and engagement, and developing/publishing great content.
- Leverage lesser known social media channels to increase exposure and reach.
- Create great social media-friendly content to build trust and authority inexpensively.
- Greg Jarboe, president and co-founder, SEO-PR
- Jason Yormark, VP of marketing and social media, Strategies 360
- Jeffrey Harmon, chief marketing officer, Orabrush
From SES New York 2011
What are some of the major developments that are likely to shape multi-channel marketing in 2017?
So what makes content go viral? And what makes people participate in these phenomena?
Brands have been upping their investments in new ad products from popular social media services, but are they getting their money's worth?
Instagram is determined to introduce as many new features as possible in 2016 and that's why it has launched Live video on Stories, as well as ephemeral posts on direct messages.