You don’t have to be a Fortune 500 company to be social media relevant. Getting your company or organization started with social media doesn’t have to be a pricey proposition. There is a wealth of great free to low cost tools and strategies that can have you up and running in no time. You can use these great resources in social media to drive new business, create awareness, and get you engaged with your target audience. This podcast will show you how to:
- Take advantage of great free and low-cost tools that cover managing conversations, measuring reach and engagement, and developing/publishing great content.
- Leverage lesser known social media channels to increase exposure and reach.
- Create great social media-friendly content to build trust and authority inexpensively.
- Greg Jarboe, president and co-founder, SEO-PR
- Jason Yormark, VP of marketing and social media, Strategies 360
- Jeffrey Harmon, chief marketing officer, Orabrush
From SES New York 2011
While digital platforms and their advertisers grapple with digital video challenges, one savvy retailer found a way to capitalize on what would become the second most live-viewed channel in YouTube's history.
We all know that Facebook is a viable source of huge amounts of mobile traffic with relatively cheap CPCs). It’s too good an opportunity to ignore in today’s digital landscape - even if your mobile landing-page experience isn’t up to snuff.
For years now, brands have heard that augmented reality (AR) is one of the next big things, but there's a strong argument to be made that it hasn't quite lived up to the hype. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, however, believes that AR is a big part of the future.