You don’t have to be a Fortune 500 company to be social media relevant. Getting your company or organization started with social media doesn’t have to be a pricey proposition. There is a wealth of great free to low cost tools and strategies that can have you up and running in no time. You can use these great resources in social media to drive new business, create awareness, and get you engaged with your target audience. This podcast will show you how to:
- Take advantage of great free and low-cost tools that cover managing conversations, measuring reach and engagement, and developing/publishing great content.
- Leverage lesser known social media channels to increase exposure and reach.
- Create great social media-friendly content to build trust and authority inexpensively.
- Greg Jarboe, president and co-founder, SEO-PR
- Jason Yormark, VP of marketing and social media, Strategies 360
- Jeffrey Harmon, chief marketing officer, Orabrush
From SES New York 2011
Every year, the average business spends thousands of dollars on Facebook ads but has little or nothing to show for it. If this is true for your business, what can you do about it?
Twitter's own statistics say that videos are six times more likely to be retweeted than photos, and three times more likely than GIFs. But what is it that makes video on Twitter so effective?
Snapchat started as a simple messaging app that made the idea of ephemeral messages into a trend among social platforms.
Social media has changed the game in the hospitality industry. Most hotels use Instagram to visually engage their audience; some use Twitter for customer service and social listening; but many completely fail at Facebook marketing.