You don’t have to be a Fortune 500 company to be social media relevant. Getting your company or organization started with social media doesn’t have to be a pricey proposition. There is a wealth of great free to low cost tools and strategies that can have you up and running in no time. You can use these great resources in social media to drive new business, create awareness, and get you engaged with your target audience. This podcast will show you how to:
- Take advantage of great free and low-cost tools that cover managing conversations, measuring reach and engagement, and developing/publishing great content.
- Leverage lesser known social media channels to increase exposure and reach.
- Create great social media-friendly content to build trust and authority inexpensively.
- Greg Jarboe, president and co-founder, SEO-PR
- Jason Yormark, VP of marketing and social media, Strategies 360
- Jeffrey Harmon, chief marketing officer, Orabrush
From SES New York 2011
President Trump's digital savvy isn't limited to social media. As it turns out, the Trump Organization owns thousands of domain names, possibly even more than 10,000.
Social media has developed into an effective component of digital strategy, but measuring its performance is still a challenge. How will analytics affect social media in 2017?
I didn’t vote for him last November. There was no way this registered Democrat from the blue state of Massachusetts would check that box. But I have to give him props for his tweets.
On Thursday, Twitter reported its earnings for Q4 2016, and the results have raised questions about the company's long-term future.