You don’t have to be a Fortune 500 company to be social media relevant. Getting your company or organization started with social media doesn’t have to be a pricey proposition. There is a wealth of great free to low cost tools and strategies that can have you up and running in no time. You can use these great resources in social media to drive new business, create awareness, and get you engaged with your target audience. This podcast will show you how to:
- Take advantage of great free and low-cost tools that cover managing conversations, measuring reach and engagement, and developing/publishing great content.
- Leverage lesser known social media channels to increase exposure and reach.
- Create great social media-friendly content to build trust and authority inexpensively.
- Greg Jarboe, president and co-founder, SEO-PR
- Jason Yormark, VP of marketing and social media, Strategies 360
- Jeffrey Harmon, chief marketing officer, Orabrush
From SES New York 2011
Instagram marketing is becoming more interesting with the introduction of its own tools, but we may still feel the need to use further platforms for more detailed insights, management, curation, monitoring.
Few digital terms are as dirty as clickbait. It's the scourge of the web, and Facebook recently announced a News Feed update aimed at reducing the prevalence of clickbait headlines on its service.
With so many bloggers and blog posts storming in every day, it is hard to stand out. The secret to creating an outstanding blog is to cultivate a community around your blog.
You don't have to be a large B2B company to create an impressive LinkedIn presence, all you need is the focus on the right direction and the consistency to succeed in your social efforts.