It’s been said that the best way to predict the future is to invent it. And almost everyone likes to speculate about the future. When it comes to search marketing, none are better at it than this veteran panel of industry insiders. They will share their predictions for search marketing in the coming five to 10 years?
What should be on your search radar? Does the key to search marketing’s future lie in personalization? Do social networks herald the end of search? Certain industry pundits have even been heard to say that SEO is dead. The future is coming. Are you ready for it?
- Anne F. Kennedy, SES Advisory Board, international search strategist, Beyond Ink USA
- Josh McCoy, lead strategist, Vizion Interactive
- Rob Garner, vice president, strategy at iCrossing
- Eli Goodman, search evangelist, comScore
- Duane Forrester, senior program manager, Microsoft’s Bing
From SES New York 2011
When you’re just starting out as a business owner it’s easy to become wrapped up in the seemingly endless number of metrics ... read more
Visual search on the web has been around for some time. In 2008, TinEye became the first image search engine to use ... read more
We’ve written an awful lot about Google’s open source accelerated mobile pages project (better know as Google AMP) over that last 12 ... read more