It’s been said that the best way to predict the future is to invent it. And almost everyone likes to speculate about the future. When it comes to search marketing, none are better at it than this veteran panel of industry insiders. They will share their predictions for search marketing in the coming five to 10 years?
What should be on your search radar? Does the key to search marketing’s future lie in personalization? Do social networks herald the end of search? Certain industry pundits have even been heard to say that SEO is dead. The future is coming. Are you ready for it?
- Anne F. Kennedy, SES Advisory Board, international search strategist, Beyond Ink USA
- Josh McCoy, lead strategist, Vizion Interactive
- Rob Garner, vice president, strategy at iCrossing
- Eli Goodman, search evangelist, comScore
- Duane Forrester, senior program manager, Microsoft’s Bing
From SES New York 2011
Google has introduced new tools and features to AdWords to specifically address the consumer shift towards mobile.
Over the past couple of weeks, Google has been spotted introducing some interesting changes to the look and layout of its search ... read more
Today it was announced that the BBC Food recipe website is to close, or at least mothballed in some way. It contains ... read more