What role do demand-side platforms play in the digital media supply chain? How do they “plug in” to supply sources such as ad exchanges? Are they friend or foe of the ad agency, the ad network, and the publisher? Where is the money and the margin? Where are the threats, opportunities, and impacts to ad holding companies and the biggest players such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and AOL?
- Jay Sears, general manager, ContextWeb Ad Exchange
- Jeff Green, CEO and founder, The Trade Desk
- Ian Leuchnars, SVP, search technology, 24/7 Real Media
- Nathan Woodman, managing director, Adnetik
- Chris Sukornyk, CEO, Chango
- Robert Daniel, EVP, advertising sales at OwnerIQ
From SES New York 2011
Retailer Tops Unruly’s Annual Top 20; List Features Creatives From 10 Different Countries
Brands have been upping their investments in new ad products from popular social media services, but are they getting their money's worth?
US Advertisers are spending US $2.6 billion on mobile ads each month, $0.4 billion in the UK, they understandably want to know that their ads are seen by real people
Publishers are rushing head on into header bidding - the popular new technique sweeping ad tech by storm.