What role do demand-side platforms play in the digital media supply chain? How do they “plug in” to supply sources such as ad exchanges? Are they friend or foe of the ad agency, the ad network, and the publisher? Where is the money and the margin? Where are the threats, opportunities, and impacts to ad holding companies and the biggest players such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and AOL?
- Jay Sears, general manager, ContextWeb Ad Exchange
- Jeff Green, CEO and founder, The Trade Desk
- Ian Leuchnars, SVP, search technology, 24/7 Real Media
- Nathan Woodman, managing director, Adnetik
- Chris Sukornyk, CEO, Chango
- Robert Daniel, EVP, advertising sales at OwnerIQ
From SES New York 2011
27-year-old Swede Felix Kjellberg, who goes by the name PewDiePie on YouTube, has found himself at the center of a firestorm.
The explosive growth of video in 2016 makes 2017 an important year for video content and as more publishers are tempted to use it, it’s useful to consider the best strategies to maximise its effectiveness.
Apple has announced that with the next update to iOS 10, they will limit the number of times an app owner can pester a user for a rating.
Last week, PageFair released its 2017 Adblock Report, and the news was not good for publishers and advertisers.