What role do demand-side platforms play in the digital media supply chain? How do they “plug in” to supply sources such as ad exchanges? Are they friend or foe of the ad agency, the ad network, and the publisher? Where is the money and the margin? Where are the threats, opportunities, and impacts to ad holding companies and the biggest players such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and AOL?
- Jay Sears, general manager, ContextWeb Ad Exchange
- Jeff Green, CEO and founder, The Trade Desk
- Ian Leuchnars, SVP, search technology, 24/7 Real Media
- Nathan Woodman, managing director, Adnetik
- Chris Sukornyk, CEO, Chango
- Robert Daniel, EVP, advertising sales at OwnerIQ
From SES New York 2011
While CTRs may have worked in the 1990s, and still do have a place in email marketing, when it comes to banner ads, they’re not your friends when it comes to measuring ad effectiveness. But what other options do we have?
With the whole country in full Super Bowl swing, Instagram and Twitter get in on the fun.
Understanding the value of a quality visual marketing strategy is essential for digital advertising success.
As the world becomes more smartphone-centric, failing to master mobile marketing is no longer an option. Here are some of the best and worst ad formats.