What role do demand-side platforms play in the digital media supply chain? How do they “plug in” to supply sources such as ad exchanges? Are they friend or foe of the ad agency, the ad network, and the publisher? Where is the money and the margin? Where are the threats, opportunities, and impacts to ad holding companies and the biggest players such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and AOL?
- Jay Sears, general manager, ContextWeb Ad Exchange
- Jeff Green, CEO and founder, The Trade Desk
- Ian Leuchnars, SVP, search technology, 24/7 Real Media
- Nathan Woodman, managing director, Adnetik
- Chris Sukornyk, CEO, Chango
- Robert Daniel, EVP, advertising sales at OwnerIQ
From SES New York 2011
As video content increases, it’s time for brands to understand their consumers, in order to deliver the most relevant ads to them. ... read more
Advertising to millennials can be challenging, especially when there’s a lack of understanding towards their needs. Here’s what you need to consider before targeting ... read more
One of the biggest challenges to programmatic adoption is that people are afraid of it.
Perfect viewability should be your goal, right? Not necessarily, according to new research that highlights the fact that viewability isn't quite that simple.