What role do demand-side platforms play in the digital media supply chain? How do they “plug in” to supply sources such as ad exchanges? Are they friend or foe of the ad agency, the ad network, and the publisher? Where is the money and the margin? Where are the threats, opportunities, and impacts to ad holding companies and the biggest players such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and AOL?
- Jay Sears, general manager, ContextWeb Ad Exchange
- Jeff Green, CEO and founder, The Trade Desk
- Ian Leuchnars, SVP, search technology, 24/7 Real Media
- Nathan Woodman, managing director, Adnetik
- Chris Sukornyk, CEO, Chango
- Robert Daniel, EVP, advertising sales at OwnerIQ
From SES New York 2011
The growth of adblocker usage is one of the major problems affecting publishers today, as it has the potential to cut into ... read more
Marketers have their work cut out for them as consumers globally continue to employ ad blockers in their defence against online advertising, a report from HubSpot shows.
Marketers around the world are increasingly tapping into the power of programmatic for their digital marketing and advertising efforts, including: display, video, ... read more