What role do demand-side platforms play in the digital media supply chain? How do they “plug in” to supply sources such as ad exchanges? Are they friend or foe of the ad agency, the ad network, and the publisher? Where is the money and the margin? Where are the threats, opportunities, and impacts to ad holding companies and the biggest players such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and AOL?
- Jay Sears, general manager, ContextWeb Ad Exchange
- Jeff Green, CEO and founder, The Trade Desk
- Ian Leuchnars, SVP, search technology, 24/7 Real Media
- Nathan Woodman, managing director, Adnetik
- Chris Sukornyk, CEO, Chango
- Robert Daniel, EVP, advertising sales at OwnerIQ
From SES New York 2011
Verizon has agreed to acquire Yahoo's operating business in a $4.8 billion cash deal, sealing the fate of one of the internet's pioneering giants.
Facebook will take the lion's share – more than two thirds – of global ad revenues for social sites this year, according to a report from eMarketer.
Whether you’re happy with the EU referendum result or not, there’s no doubt that it has stirred up plenty of political debate. ... read more