Clearly two of the hottest categories in online marketing are local search and social. Find which data feed services work best for mass local listings online and on the mobile web plus which social networking features have the most effect on local marketing. From geo-location social media with Foursquare to local search marketing with Google Places, this video offers strategies for maximizing visibility in local search and on the social web.
- Anna Maria Virzi, executive editor, ClickZ
- Gregg Stewart, president, 15miles
- Dilip Venkatachari, CEO and co-founder, Compass Labs
- Ryan Fritzky, director of product management, Marchex
- Andrew Lovasz, group director, search, Organic
From SES New York 2011
This month saw the release of the handbook: Going global with Facebook. It’s a useful body of research for budding social media marketers ... read more
Nurcin Erdogan Loeffler, head of strategy and innovation, Vizeum China, outlines the seven ways businesses can future proof their digital strategies.
Video consumption keeps increasing and Facebook is serious about a video-first world, encouraging us all to explore its full potential. Ian Crocombe, ... read more