Clearly two of the hottest categories in online marketing are local search and social. Find which data feed services work best for mass local listings online and on the mobile web plus which social networking features have the most effect on local marketing. From geo-location social media with Foursquare to local search marketing with Google Places, this video offers strategies for maximizing visibility in local search and on the social web.
- Anna Maria Virzi, executive editor, ClickZ
- Gregg Stewart, president, 15miles
- Dilip Venkatachari, CEO and co-founder, Compass Labs
- Ryan Fritzky, director of product management, Marchex
- Andrew Lovasz, group director, search, Organic
From SES New York 2011
2016 may have just begun, but marketers have wasted no time deploying kickass social campaigns. Here are five of our favorites. To debunk ... read more
Retailers understand the importance and potential of omnichannel marketing, but implementing it is the hard part.
This post was previously published on Search Engine Watch, but we thought the ClickZ audience would appreciate it… Reporting live from Connect, ... read more