Clearly two of the hottest categories in online marketing are local search and social. Find which data feed services work best for mass local listings online and on the mobile web plus which social networking features have the most effect on local marketing. From geo-location social media with Foursquare to local search marketing with Google Places, this video offers strategies for maximizing visibility in local search and on the social web.
- Anna Maria Virzi, executive editor, ClickZ
- Gregg Stewart, president, 15miles
- Dilip Venkatachari, CEO and co-founder, Compass Labs
- Ryan Fritzky, director of product management, Marchex
- Andrew Lovasz, group director, search, Organic
From SES New York 2011
A digital marketing strategy is important for every business seeking for further growth, but how can you create an effective one? More ... read more
If you’re a brand selling high-consideration, ‘big ticket’ items like appliances, cars or luxury goods, the customer journey is vitally important.
Snapchat Discover has been a hit with publishers that want access to the popular messaging app’s highly-desirable audience, and some reports even ... read more