This video taps into the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American audience. Hear two keynote speakers address the digital landscapes of the U.S. Latinos and Latin American markets and the opportunities they represent.
- Carlos Vassallo, CEO, LatinVision Media
- Mike Grehan, Chair SES Advisory Board, global VP content, SES/Search Engine Watch/ClickZ
- Carlos Manzano, executive director, Latin Media and Entertainment Commission, city of New York
- Paul Lima, CEO, Lima Consulting
- Mark López , Head of U.S. Hispanic audience, Google
From SES New York 2011
Remarketing adverts are designed to remind people who visited your website of what you sell and reinforce your brand when they’re moving around ... read more
Whether you’re happy with the EU referendum result or not, there’s no doubt that it has stirred up plenty of political debate. ... read more
If you think the lowly keyword is dead, think again. Good research can help a business position itself with the the right content to engage the audience at different points of the consumer purchase journey.
Sandeep Menon, based in California, is global marketing director for Google Play, the app and digital content store for Android users that ... read more