This video taps into the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American audience. Hear two keynote speakers address the digital landscapes of the U.S. Latinos and Latin American markets and the opportunities they represent.
- Carlos Vassallo, CEO, LatinVision Media
- Mike Grehan, Chair SES Advisory Board, global VP content, SES/Search Engine Watch/ClickZ
- Carlos Manzano, executive director, Latin Media and Entertainment Commission, city of New York
- Paul Lima, CEO, Lima Consulting
- Mark López , Head of U.S. Hispanic audience, Google
From SES New York 2011
Online reputation is important for every business and social media has escalated this need. How can you filter the noise to maintain ... read more
For better or worse, Google My Business (GMB) and Knowledge Graph (KG) are transforming mobile local search. It pays to watch the areas of innovation, such as hotels, restaurants and movies as these signal Google’s intentions.
Click-through rates for a business website fall with its position in organic search results. But what is the effect when organic results are pushed further and further off screen by paid ads, Google My Business listings and Knowledge Graph?