This video taps into the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American audience. Hear two keynote speakers address the digital landscapes of the U.S. Latinos and Latin American markets and the opportunities they represent.
- Carlos Vassallo, CEO, LatinVision Media
- Mike Grehan, Chair SES Advisory Board, global VP content, SES/Search Engine Watch/ClickZ
- Carlos Manzano, executive director, Latin Media and Entertainment Commission, city of New York
- Paul Lima, CEO, Lima Consulting
- Mark López , Head of U.S. Hispanic audience, Google
From SES New York 2011
A digital marketing strategy is important for every business seeking for further growth, but how can you create an effective one? More ... read more
When you’re just starting out as a business owner it’s easy to become wrapped up in the seemingly endless number of metrics ... read more
If you’re a brand selling high-consideration, ‘big ticket’ items like appliances, cars or luxury goods, the customer journey is vitally important.
Visual search on the web has been around for some time. In 2008, TinEye became the first image search engine to use ... read more