This video taps into the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American audience. Hear two keynote speakers address the digital landscapes of the U.S. Latinos and Latin American markets and the opportunities they represent.
- Carlos Vassallo, CEO, LatinVision Media
- Mike Grehan, Chair SES Advisory Board, global VP content, SES/Search Engine Watch/ClickZ
- Carlos Manzano, executive director, Latin Media and Entertainment Commission, city of New York
- Paul Lima, CEO, Lima Consulting
- Mark López , Head of U.S. Hispanic audience, Google
From SES New York 2011
What are some of the major developments that are likely to shape multi-channel marketing in 2017?
Time is running out to feature your company in our inaugural Mobile Vendor Reader Survey.
Marketers create personas to better understand their target audience and what it looks like. If marketers can understand potential buyer behaviors, and where they spend their time online, then content can be targeted more effectively.
What’s behind a successful data-driven marketing strategy?