This video taps into the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American audience. Hear two keynote speakers address the digital landscapes of the U.S. Latinos and Latin American markets and the opportunities they represent.
- Carlos Vassallo, CEO, LatinVision Media
- Mike Grehan, Chair SES Advisory Board, global VP content, SES/Search Engine Watch/ClickZ
- Carlos Manzano, executive director, Latin Media and Entertainment Commission, city of New York
- Paul Lima, CEO, Lima Consulting
- Mark López , Head of U.S. Hispanic audience, Google
From SES New York 2011
The use of psychology in marketing and sales is not new, but it may be more useful than ever in an attention economy where time is precious and focus is rare. How can you tap into a demanding consumer to check whether there is an actual interest in your product?
A recent rise in the need for higher scalability and agility has led people to start looking at deploying their CMS to the cloud. With the multitude of devices and platforms currently available, the headless architecture is being viewed as the modern answer to these problems.
Disney and YouTube are the latest victims of Shiny Object Syndrome in influencer marketing. Do they deserve the bad press over PewDiePie’s latest videos?
We sat down with Richard Jones, CEO of digital campaign CMS provider Wayin, to discuss attitudes to digital advertising, current trends and why interactivity will revolutionise marketing as we know it.