A look at PPC and SEO best practices specific to B2B search marketers. Examples and case studies include:
- Reaching buyers across the buying cycle.
- Best ways to target a specific, niche audience.
- Engaging buyers, influencers, and implementers.
- B2B offers: whitepapers, demos, trials, webinars, etc.
- Lead generation tips.
- Kevin Lee, co-founder and executive chairman, Didit
- Lauren Vaccarello, senior SEM manager, Salesforce.com
- Veronica Fielding, CEO, Digital Brand Expressions
From SES New York 2011
Online consumers with intent to purchase only find what they’re looking for in 50% of ecommerce searches. That needs to change. eBay ... read more
Update: Google’s Rudy Galfi, Google’s lead product manager for AMP, has revealed to Greg Sterling from Search Engine Land that the global rollout of ... read more
Three years ago, Mark Knowles wrote a thorough checklist for testing a website prior to its live launch. It was a very ... read more
Sridhar Ramaswamy, Google’s SVP of Ads & Commerce made announcements about two new products this morning at DMEXCO 2016. The first centred on ... read more