NetRatingsreleased the top 10 ad banners for the week of Nov. 29-Dec. 5.
Here are the results:
- Capital One: Visa Platinum MilesOne Card For Your Holiday Travel
- Capital One: Visa Platinum MilesOne Card No Black Out Dates
- Capital One: The Best Way To Earn Airline Miles
- CatalogLink: Holiday Alert: hundreds of FREE catalogs!
- CatalogLink: CatalogLink transforms your den into holiday shopping headquarters.
- Bonzi Software: Speed Boost Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- Bonzi Software: Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- TABNet: FREE Services with Registration!
- Capital One: Your Internet Connection Is Not Optimized. Download InternetBOOST ’98 Now!
- First USA: Platinum Visa
House ad banners which run predominantly on the advertiser’s home site (90 percent of impressions or more) are not included in the banner rankings. Rankings are based on measurement of Web activity by a representative panel of more than 4,000 Internet users 18 years and older who access the Web from home.
NetRatings tracks America Online Web usage but does not track Web usage of the AOL members who use AOL’s 16-bit integrated browser.
While CTRs may have worked in the 1990s, and still do have a place in email marketing, when it comes to banner ads, they’re not your friends when it comes to measuring ad effectiveness. But what other options do we have?
With the whole country in full Super Bowl swing, Instagram and Twitter get in on the fun.
Understanding the value of a quality visual marketing strategy is essential for digital advertising success.
As the world becomes more smartphone-centric, failing to master mobile marketing is no longer an option. Here are some of the best and worst ad formats.