US Search provides public record information about individuals.
The top ad banner for the week was GetSmart’s ad, climbing from the No. 5 spot from the previous week. GetSmart, a provider of mortgage loan information and links to lenders, ranked No. 24 on the Top Advertisers list.
Top advertisers, ranked by banner impressions, for the week ending Aug. 29:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|4. Next Card||54.2||18.2|
|9. Ad Council||29.2||6.6|
Top Banners, ranked according to reach percent:
- GetSmart — Find: A Loan for Me. Refinancing, Second Mortgage, Debt Consolidation
- Autoweb — BUY IT; SELL IT
- Bonzi Software — Speed Up Internet Connection
- Autoweb — GET A PRICE
- At Hand — Find it now in the Yellow Pages. What are you looking for?
- Uproar — Where does Homer Simpson Work? Bar, Bank, Nuclear Plant, Sewer
- Acceleration Software — Find the ball and win a free Internet Telephone AND a web accelerator!
- Next Card — Expect More from your credit card. Online credit decision in 30 seconds
- Beyond.com — WIN A Sega Dreamcast System!
- Capital One — Visa Platinum; Credit Limit, Fixed APR, Apply Online, Submit
Ad banners that run predominantly on an advertiser’s own property or house ads are not included in the rankings. The Nielsen//NetRatings audience information service collects data from approximately 20,000 panelists as they surf the Web at home. Banners may be viewed here.
Video was a big topic in this week’s industry news, as Twitter and Instagram introduce new offerings, and YouTube released its monthly ... read more
Digital video is a massive and growing opportunity. One hundred million U.S. internet users watch online video every day, and online video ... read more
When writing about ecommerce, there are a number websites I can rely on for best practice examples to use. One of these is ... read more