Buddy Media and comScore have partnered to combine the former company’s social marketing data with the latter’s consumer panel. The beneficiaries are Buddy Media’s clients, which include the likes of Ford, NFL, JetBlue, Sony, IBM, Playboy, John Deere, and others.
Reston, VA-based comScore’s opt-in panel has two million consumers. An email to ClickZ News late yesterday stated the panel’s insights will be “easily activated” via Buddy Media’s tools.
“You will need at least 500,000 [Facebook] fans to make the data actionable and relevant, so it’s a partnership geared to our largest clients,” Buddy Media CEO Mike Lazerow wrote on his blog. “And the insight is focused for now on just Facebook. ComScore and Buddy Media hope to bring additional joint products to market for all the social networks, including Twitter and others.”
More specifically, according to New York-based Buddy Media, the partnership will:
– Provide demographic information about a brand’s Facebook fans/likes, online and off.
– Break down Facebook initiatives by paid and earned media, while analyzing the performance of social ads like Sponsored Stories and segmenting fans vs. friends of fans.
– Determine whether target consumers are effectively being reached and engaged and provide insight into how brand content can be optimized to match Facebook fans’ interests.
– Measure the value of Facebook impressions and engagement. “We will show you how Facebook affects brand search and site visitation and whether you are reaching your specified target market,” Lazerow says.
– Demonstrate how a brand stacks up against the proverbial Joneses on Facebook. The program will distinguish if a brand’s fans engage more or less with the competition. Trending data – showcasing what brands are gaining or losing momentum – will also be available.
– Compare a brand’s reach and frequency on Facebook to other media channels.
This week at Shift 2016, Andres Sosa, Executive Vice President of the online retailer TheOutnet.com, gave a talk on innovation and content-creation. It reminded ... read more
Richard Herd attended our Shift London event to discuss how video content can increase engagement on digital platforms and the way FoodTube has ... read more
Following its acquisition of the rights to show Champions League football, BT Sport has been working to establish itself as the major rival ... read more