A free, downloadable .pdf resource available now from ClickZ.
ClickZ’s Digital Political Campaigns 101 is a FREE starter kit featuring practical tips from online campaign experts.
Download ClickZ’s Digital Political Campaigns 101
- The Money Bomb: Smart Online Fundraising
- Online Ad FAQs: How to Use Online Ads to Win Political Elections
(includes Bonus Tips on Creating Killer Ads and Landing Pages)
- Build Your List and Put It to Work: List Building, E-mail and Voter Mobilization
- Social Media Ain’t Rocket Science: Demystifying the Role of Social Media in Political Campaigns
(includes The 10 Commandments of Campaign Social Media and Twelve Steps to Social Media Campaigns That Don’t Suck)
- Beyond the Talking Head: How to Make a Great YouTube Video
- Transforming Online Engagement into Real World Activism: A Q&A with Rob Willington
- Your Online Hub: Keys to a Successful Campaign Website
- Getting Buy-in: Tips for Scoring Budget for Digital Initiatives (advice from Experts at Blue State Digital, Direct Media Strategies, Targeted Victory, and more)
Contributors from the Left
- Colin Delaney, Strategic Manager, Public Affairs at New Media Strategies and Chief Editor of Epolitics.com
- Josh Koster, Partner, Chong + Koster
Contributors from the Right
- Rob Willington, Online Campaign Strategist, Scott Brown ’10
- John Sample, Political Campaign Tech Media Consultant, Scott Brown ’10, Christie ’09, McCain ’08
Using LinkedIn for personal and professional branding is easy, so why do so many brands and individuals get it so wrong?
Mother’s Day is big business for brands of all kinds. The National Retail Federation reports Americans spent upwards of $170 each on gifts ... read more