[Sponsored Webinar] There’s a growing buzz in the Internet advertising community about real-time bidding. Indeed, Google’s big push into online display advertising – with the upcoming launch of its ad exchange 2.0 – will prompt many advertisers to reevaluate the current approaches for buying online media.
In this webcast, we will provide an introduction to the basics of real-time bidding (RTB), to help advertisers and their agencies understand RTB’s capabilities and advantages.
Specifically, we will address the following key questions:
- What advantages does real-time bidding offer to advertisers?
- How does real-time bidding differ from past ad exchange offerings and search engine marketing?
- How does real-time bidding work?
- How will RTB impact the current value chain among ad buyers and ad sellers?
- How do I get started?
- How can RTB be integrated as part of a media plan?
- Bruce Journey, Chief Revenue Officer, National Accounts, DataXu
- Mike Baker, President and CEO, DataXu
27-year-old Swede Felix Kjellberg, who goes by the name PewDiePie on YouTube, has found himself at the center of a firestorm.
On Thursday, Twitter reported its earnings for Q4 2016, and the results have raised questions about the company's long-term future.
In part one a few weeks ago, we discussed what brand TLDs (top level domains) are, which brands are applying for them and why they might be important. Today, we’ll take an in-depth look at the potential benefits for brands, and explore the challenges brand TLDs could help solve.
The explosive growth of video in 2016 makes 2017 an important year for video content and as more publishers are tempted to use it, it’s useful to consider the best strategies to maximise its effectiveness.