[Sponsored Webinar] There’s a growing buzz in the Internet advertising community about real-time bidding. Indeed, Google’s big push into online display advertising – with the upcoming launch of its ad exchange 2.0 – will prompt many advertisers to reevaluate the current approaches for buying online media.
In this webcast, we will provide an introduction to the basics of real-time bidding (RTB), to help advertisers and their agencies understand RTB’s capabilities and advantages.
Specifically, we will address the following key questions:
- What advantages does real-time bidding offer to advertisers?
- How does real-time bidding differ from past ad exchange offerings and search engine marketing?
- How does real-time bidding work?
- How will RTB impact the current value chain among ad buyers and ad sellers?
- How do I get started?
- How can RTB be integrated as part of a media plan?
- Bruce Journey, Chief Revenue Officer, National Accounts, DataXu
- Mike Baker, President and CEO, DataXu
Retailer Tops Unruly’s Annual Top 20; List Features Creatives From 10 Different Countries
Brands have been upping their investments in new ad products from popular social media services, but are they getting their money's worth?
It probably won't come as a surprise that 2016's Cyber Monday has earned the distinction of being the biggest online sales day in US history.
Black Friday is here, but just how important is the day that has historically been the most watched of the holiday shopping season?