[Sponsored Webinar] There’s a growing buzz in the Internet advertising community about real-time bidding. Indeed, Google’s big push into online display advertising – with the upcoming launch of its ad exchange 2.0 – will prompt many advertisers to reevaluate the current approaches for buying online media.
In this webcast, we will provide an introduction to the basics of real-time bidding (RTB), to help advertisers and their agencies understand RTB’s capabilities and advantages.
Specifically, we will address the following key questions:
- What advantages does real-time bidding offer to advertisers?
- How does real-time bidding differ from past ad exchange offerings and search engine marketing?
- How does real-time bidding work?
- How will RTB impact the current value chain among ad buyers and ad sellers?
- How do I get started?
- How can RTB be integrated as part of a media plan?
- Bruce Journey, Chief Revenue Officer, National Accounts, DataXu
- Mike Baker, President and CEO, DataXu
According to a survey conducted as part of OnBrand Magazine's State of Branding Report 2017, marketers are well aware of the new technologies that are expected to be important to their brands in coming years, but the majority aren't rushing to invest in them before they're fully-baked.
Google sparked a small firestorm last week as reports surfaced that its intelligent assistant device Google Home delivered an unsolicited advertisement to unsuspecting owners.
Every year, the average business spends thousands of dollars on Facebook ads but has little or nothing to show for it. If this is true for your business, what can you do about it?
George Levin is the CEO and co-founder of GetIntent. ClickZ caught up with him to ask about his work in adtech, the adoption of programmatic in the advertising industry, and his advice for anyone looking to work in digital.