[Sponsored Webinar] There’s a growing buzz in the Internet advertising community about real-time bidding. Indeed, Google’s big push into online display advertising – with the upcoming launch of its ad exchange 2.0 – will prompt many advertisers to reevaluate the current approaches for buying online media.
In this webcast, we will provide an introduction to the basics of real-time bidding (RTB), to help advertisers and their agencies understand RTB’s capabilities and advantages.
Specifically, we will address the following key questions:
- What advantages does real-time bidding offer to advertisers?
- How does real-time bidding differ from past ad exchange offerings and search engine marketing?
- How does real-time bidding work?
- How will RTB impact the current value chain among ad buyers and ad sellers?
- How do I get started?
- How can RTB be integrated as part of a media plan?
- Bruce Journey, Chief Revenue Officer, National Accounts, DataXu
- Mike Baker, President and CEO, DataXu
SEO and search marketing are a vital part of any marketing strategy, linking together channels like social media, content marketing and offline advertising.
Header bidding is a programmatic technique that allows publishers to offer their inventory through multiple ad exchanges before they serve up ads from their ad server.
All top Chinese retailers, banks and internet companies share mobile data in earning releases. None of the top 10 US retailers do, nor does Google. US banks and Facebook are better.