[Sponsored Webinar] There’s a growing buzz in the Internet advertising community about real-time bidding. Indeed, Google’s big push into online display advertising – with the upcoming launch of its ad exchange 2.0 – will prompt many advertisers to reevaluate the current approaches for buying online media.
In this webcast, we will provide an introduction to the basics of real-time bidding (RTB), to help advertisers and their agencies understand RTB’s capabilities and advantages.
Specifically, we will address the following key questions:
- What advantages does real-time bidding offer to advertisers?
- How does real-time bidding differ from past ad exchange offerings and search engine marketing?
- How does real-time bidding work?
- How will RTB impact the current value chain among ad buyers and ad sellers?
- How do I get started?
- How can RTB be integrated as part of a media plan?
- Bruce Journey, Chief Revenue Officer, National Accounts, DataXu
- Mike Baker, President and CEO, DataXu
Advertisers are more concerned than ever about brand safety, and one of the primary ways they're trying to keep their ads from appearing in unfriendly places is through whitelisting. But as more and more brands turn to whitelisting, some are talking about the impact this will have.
We all know that Facebook is a viable source of huge amounts of mobile traffic with relatively cheap CPCs). It’s too good an opportunity to ignore in today’s digital landscape - even if your mobile landing-page experience isn’t up to snuff.
For years, advertisers have tolerated a big elephant in the room: the fact that their digital ads aren't always appearing where they would want them to.
On March 23, ClickZ Intelligence held the webinar ‘The State of Social 2017’ in association with Tracx. As part of the presentation, a huge number of stats and facts were shared about social media. Here are 13 of our favorites.