[Sponsored Webinar] Today’s marketers spend millions on digital measurement programs and claim to base decisions on performance data rather than their intuition. However, technological limitations and common misconceptions can lead even the most seasoned marketers to make decisions which can harm their campaign performance. In order to achieve true ROI-driven campaigns, the data marketers collect must be both accurate and actionable, allowing them to make informed decisions about where to focus their resources.
This webinar will cover:
- Fallacies about the “performance-based” data marketers use to make decisions
- How reporting misconceptions can undermine your campaign performance
- Today’s technological limitations and what it will take to “close the loop”
- The future of campaign management and ROI-driven performance
- Adjusting your marketing lens for better decision-making today
Sponsored by WebTrends.
- Marta Kazberuk, Ad Director Product Manager at WebTrends
- David Gardner, Ad Director, New Business Manager at WebTrends.
The use of psychology in marketing and sales is not new, but it may be more useful than ever in an attention economy where time is precious and focus is rare. How can you tap into a demanding consumer to check whether there is an actual interest in your product?
Two weeks ago, Foursquare announced what could be the most important component of its data business: the Pilgrim SDK. So what does it do, and what does it mean for location-based marketing?
Combining clickstream data with machine-learning technology, behavioral analytics helps enterprises create a tailored online experience for each visitor to their web or mobile sites.
Video performs better than any other type of content – with better engagement, more memorable adverts, and better recall experienced by viewers. But once you start creating video content, how do you know when it’s been successful?