[Sponsored Webinar] Today’s marketers spend millions on digital measurement programs and claim to base decisions on performance data rather than their intuition. However, technological limitations and common misconceptions can lead even the most seasoned marketers to make decisions which can harm their campaign performance. In order to achieve true ROI-driven campaigns, the data marketers collect must be both accurate and actionable, allowing them to make informed decisions about where to focus their resources.
This webinar will cover:
- Fallacies about the “performance-based” data marketers use to make decisions
- How reporting misconceptions can undermine your campaign performance
- Today’s technological limitations and what it will take to “close the loop”
- The future of campaign management and ROI-driven performance
- Adjusting your marketing lens for better decision-making today
Sponsored by WebTrends.
- Marta Kazberuk, Ad Director Product Manager at WebTrends
- David Gardner, Ad Director, New Business Manager at WebTrends.