[Sponsored Webinar] Today’s marketers spend millions on digital measurement programs and claim to base decisions on performance data rather than their intuition. However, technological limitations and common misconceptions can lead even the most seasoned marketers to make decisions which can harm their campaign performance. In order to achieve true ROI-driven campaigns, the data marketers collect must be both accurate and actionable, allowing them to make informed decisions about where to focus their resources.
This webinar will cover:
- Fallacies about the “performance-based” data marketers use to make decisions
- How reporting misconceptions can undermine your campaign performance
- Today’s technological limitations and what it will take to “close the loop”
- The future of campaign management and ROI-driven performance
- Adjusting your marketing lens for better decision-making today
Sponsored by WebTrends.
- Marta Kazberuk, Ad Director Product Manager at WebTrends
- David Gardner, Ad Director, New Business Manager at WebTrends.
For years, advertisers have tolerated a big elephant in the room: the fact that their digital ads aren't always appearing where they would want them to.
How can marketers master the art of engaging their users on mobile? Here are five often overlooked but rewarding strategies you can use.
“You cannot succeed in analytics and marketing unless they are central to business operations and are helping business answer the questions that will drive dollars to the top or bottom line,” says Kerem Tomak, Sears Chief Digital Marketing & Analytics Officer.
The use of psychology in marketing and sales is not new, but it may be more useful than ever in an attention economy where time is precious and focus is rare. How can you tap into a demanding consumer to check whether there is an actual interest in your product?