As a “real-time information experience,” the Content Takeover draws on the expertise and resources of our editorial team and senior marketing experts from across the industry to deliver engaging content on a chosen topic. Over the course of three days, ClickZ will bring you in-depth analysis, commentary, news, and a live webinar, enabling you to deepen your specialist knowledge and gather more tools and ideas for your marketing arsenal.
Some Key Features That We’ll Cover:
- UGC and how this is changing content marketing
- Connecting with the C-Suite via content marketing
- Does native advertising count as content marketing?
- Pushing your creative boundary on Instagram
- Developing a mobile content plan that works
- Tactics for an effective video content marketing strategy on Facebook and Youtube
- How to turn your data into content marketing gold
- Measurement tips and setting KPIs for content marketing
Complete Our Poll!
The technology industry is lagging behind many other sectors when it comes to the proportion of women taking up entry level positions. ... read more
Nurcin Erdogan Loeffler, head of strategy and innovation, Vizeum China, outlines the seven ways businesses can future proof their digital strategies.
Chief marketing officers have shared their views on technology, innovation and how they see their roles transforming into the near future at an ... read more
Every brand would love to see its hashtag trending on social media, but what if it’s for the least expected reason? Should you ... read more