A free, downloadable .pdf resource available now from ClickZ.
ClickZ’s Digital Political Campaigns 101 is a FREE starter kit featuring practical tips from online campaign experts.
Download ClickZ’s Digital Political Campaigns 101
- The Money Bomb: Smart Online Fundraising
- Online Ad FAQs: How to Use Online Ads to Win Political Elections
(includes Bonus Tips on Creating Killer Ads and Landing Pages)
- Build Your List and Put It to Work: List Building, E-mail and Voter Mobilization
- Social Media Ain’t Rocket Science: Demystifying the Role of Social Media in Political Campaigns
(includes The 10 Commandments of Campaign Social Media and Twelve Steps to Social Media Campaigns That Don’t Suck)
- Beyond the Talking Head: How to Make a Great YouTube Video
- Transforming Online Engagement into Real World Activism: A Q&A with Rob Willington
- Your Online Hub: Keys to a Successful Campaign Website
- Getting Buy-in: Tips for Scoring Budget for Digital Initiatives (advice from Experts at Blue State Digital, Direct Media Strategies, Targeted Victory, and more)
Contributors from the Left
- Colin Delaney, Strategic Manager, Public Affairs at New Media Strategies and Chief Editor of Epolitics.com
- Josh Koster, Partner, Chong + Koster
Contributors from the Right
- Rob Willington, Online Campaign Strategist, Scott Brown ’10
- John Sample, Political Campaign Tech Media Consultant, Scott Brown ’10, Christie ’09, McCain ’08
In an often fragmented workplace, where various departments have varying opinions and goals, it can be challenging to get everyone on the same page and make strategy meetings productive.
In part one a few weeks ago, we discussed what brand TLDs (top level domains) are, which brands are applying for them and why they might be important. Today, we’ll take an in-depth look at the potential benefits for brands, and explore the challenges brand TLDs could help solve.
According to a report, references to hashtags appeared in just 30% of Super Bowl 51's commercials this year, down from 45% a year ago.
The explosive growth of video in 2016 makes 2017 an important year for video content and as more publishers are tempted to use it, it’s useful to consider the best strategies to maximise its effectiveness.