Following last year’s acquisition of Abacus, a data firm previously owned by DoubleClick, Epsilon has rebranded all its data services to reflect the integrated brand. The shift toward using the Abacus name was undertaken “after bringing Abacus into our family earlier this year, we immediately recognized the tremendous brand equity we had across our two well-established brands,” said Michael Iccarino, president and CEO of Epsilon, in a company statement.
The data services from Epsilon will rebrand as follows.
- Epsilon’s Advantage Choice is now Abacus Consumer.
- Epsilon’s New Mover is now Abacus New Mover.
- Epsilon’s Target Source is now Abacus Survey.
- Abacus Consumer Alliance is now Abacus Consumer Cooperative.
- Abacus Business to Business Alliance is now Abacus Business to Business Cooperative.
Epsilon also launched Abacus Business, which includes data on 22 million businesses. Data operations under the existing Abacus cooperative including Abacus [ONE], Abacus FastPath, Abacus Market Insight, Abacus BuyerPoint, and Abacus ChannelView continue unchanged from previous offerings.
Election 2016 is already like no presidential race before it, and one of the most striking aspects of this year’s race is the disparity ... read more
Can Snapchat make tech-enabled glasses cool? It’s going to try. Last week, it was revealed that the company behind the ascendant social app ... read more