More NewsExecs & Accounts for February 22, 2005

Execs & Accounts for February 22, 2005

Avenue A / Razorfish launches site for Bosch Power Tools; Crosbie takes post with Critical Mention.

Avenue A / Razorfish launched a new site for Bosch Power Tools, a division of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation. The new Web presence incorporates features from previously separate sites. Its content emphasizes the company’s heritage.

Vin Crosbie took a job with B2B broadcast monitoring service Critical Mention as VP of broadcast relations. Crosbie intends to devote about 60 percent of his time to the venture, with the other 40 percent going to clients of Digital Deliverance, his new media consultancy.

Brian Cowley, a former marketing exec at LookSmart and eBay, has joined inPhonic as executive vice president. Cowley was senior VP of sales and business development. At eBay, he was VP and general manager of sponsorships and services. In the new role, he’ll help develop marketing programs that will run on inPhonic’s private label wireless services platform.

The Think Tank (T3) hired Cristina De La Fuente and Meredith Rea as account coordinators. De La Fuente will work on the Quark account, while Rea will focus on Dell Online.

GolfServ tapped performance marketing player IndustryBrains to provide CPC ad listings on its golf content sites. The sites reach approximately one million monthly uniques.

Related Articles

The future of retail: How IoT is transforming the retail industry

Digital Transformation The future of retail: How IoT is transforming the retail industry

1w Diana Maltseva
GDPR: The role of technology in data compliance

Data & Analytics GDPR: The role of technology in data compliance

7m Clark Boyd
What companies can learn from the We-Vibe lawsuit about the Internet of Things

Legal & Regulatory What companies can learn from the We-Vibe lawsuit about the Internet of Things

1y Al Roberts
Has advertising arrived on Google Home?

Media Has advertising arrived on Google Home?

1y Al Roberts
Target is the top retail digital marketer, so why is it struggling?

Ecommerce Target is the top retail digital marketer, so why is it struggling?

1y Al Roberts
YouTube is "on pace to eclipse TV" thanks to savvy algorithm use

More News YouTube is "on pace to eclipse TV" thanks to savvy algorithm use

1y Al Roberts
YouTube is getting rid of 30-second unskippable pre-roll ads

Ad Industry Metrics YouTube is getting rid of 30-second unskippable pre-roll ads

1y Al Roberts
Is Twitter slowly dying?

More News Is Twitter slowly dying?

1y Al Roberts