Ad network Flycast Communications Corp. rolled out a new division focused on providing comprehensive Web marketing solutions to traditional direct marketers and direct marketing agencies.
The new division, called Flycast Digital DM, is headed by Scott Grafft, Flycast’s vice president of direct marketing and a 15-year veteran in the direct marketing industry.
Flycast Digital DM provides direct marketers the tools, technology and consultation needed to apply proven direct marketing principles and techniques to the Internet, the company said. Flycast said it has already signed a number of customers for the service, including Draft Worldwide, FCB Direct, Grey Direct, FusionDM and Direct Results Group (DRG).
“The Internet is a direct marketer’s dream, with its unique ability to measure response quickly and effectively and limit the cost of acquiring new customers,” said George Garrick, Flycast’s chairman and chief executive officer. “The creation of the Digital DM division is a natural evolution for Flycast as we strengthen our position as the Web’s leading direct response network.”
The Flycast Digital DM offers a full suite of products and services including:
- Ad creative consultation and partner relationships with creative professionals
- Web site analysis, hosting and page development
- Flycast AdLab, a creative testing solution that provides statistically reliable measurement of creative performance across a broad audience
- Ad delivery, tracking and evaluation through the Flycast Network
- Flycast mediaNet, a recently announced private network service that offers additional vehicles for ad management within and beyond the Flycast Network
- ValueTrak, a closed loop marketing tool that tracks the success of a campaign throughout the complete marketing cycle
- Database and information management services
A lot of cool stuff is happening with email today. As an email marketer doing your job day in and day out, ... read more
Despite the fact that it faces growing competition from Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, Google-owned YouTube is still one of the most popular ... read more