Global IntelliSystems is an email marketing service offering an abundance of features, always-there customer service, and affordable pricing. Some features include:
- Click-through tracking with data pass-through and address-list updating on a per-click basis
- An auto-scan system to create click-through tracking links automatically
- Bounce message tracking system
- Campaign reports
- Time-delay mailing capability with recall and reschedule features
- Automatic notification of job start and job completion
- Upload and broadcast text, HTML, text and HTML, or multipart/attachment documents
- Content analysis system to scan for potential spam phrases
- Edit content online
- Preview content exactly as it will appear to recipients
- Smart Message System answers inbound email with context-specific responses
- Smart Message System time-delays an infinite number of follow-up email messages
- Survey system take answers from email or Web questionnaires, and update your list
- Query submitted surveys for phrases or data in certain fields
Every feature can be customized, often at no cost, to fit the way you do business.
With Halloween, the US presidential election and Thanksgiving in the rear-view mirror, we're now headlong into the all-holiday-all-the-time stream. And, we all know what's coming.
Here's what will happen with email in 2017: nothing is going to change until we as marketers change how we think about email.
Black Friday can be a great commercial opportunity for brands and email marketing can be an integral part of your marketing strategy. What's the best way to increase its effectiveness?
In March, LinkedIn launched Sponsored InMail, an ad solution that allows marketers to send promotional messages to the InMail inboxes of LinkedIn users.