NetRatings’ BannerTrack service announced the top 10 ad banners ranked according to unique audience for the week of Sept. 6-12.
The top 10 were:
- GoTo.com: Type in what you’re looking for
- Catalog Link: You don’t have to go to great lengths for this season’s hottest fashions
- Catalog Link: free catalogs
- Catalog Link: Gift ideas for the love of your life
- Verio: Get your own Web address
- Bonzi software: Speed up your Internet connection
- Verio: www.your-name.com
- Bonus Mail: Are you into free stuff?
- Goto.com: Type in what you’re looking for
- LinkExchange: Click here for seeko
House ad banners that run predominantly on the advertiser’s home site (90% of impressions or more) will no longer be included in the banner rankings, NetRatings said. NetRatings tracks America Online Web usage but does not track Web usage of the AOL members who use AOL’s 16-bit integrated browser.
Rankings are based on measurement of World Wide Web activity by a representative panel of over 3,200 Internet users 18 years and older who access the Web from home.
A lot of cool stuff is happening with email today. As an email marketer doing your job day in and day out, ... read more
Despite the fact that it faces growing competition from Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, Google-owned YouTube is still one of the most popular ... read more