Artificial Intelligence – A Marketer’s Guide
What you’ll learn
This report demystifies the world of artificial intelligence and provides practical information on how AI can be used in marketing now and in the near future. It provides a context for AI, the predictions about AI, its uses and impact on marketing both as a function and as a role.
The report identifies 13 ways in which AI will provide new solutions for marketers, and considers how AI will reshape marketing so that there’s an increasing need to market to the algorithm as much as the customer. This will require a new way of thinking, new processes and new skills.
In summary, the report covers:
- 13 ways artificial intelligence (AI) can be used in marketing
- Facts to help you formulate an AI point of view
- Understanding AI and how it fits in to the trends of the Internet of Things, mobile, cloud computing and big data
- Predictions on AI: what might speed up adoption and what might slow it down
- Important considerations for developing an AI strategy
- An understanding of the implications of AI for marketers
Who is the report aimed at?
This guide has been written primarily for C-suite executives and marketers but is equally useful for advertising or marketing teams.
About the author
Martin Talks runs Matomico, a consultancy that helps companies and organisations with digital transformation and innovation initiatives, and aims to demystify the world of advanced technology. He also develops technology through his company 10x Army. Before launching Matomico, Martin founded the strategic digital marketing agency Blue Barracuda, and was global digital lead at Draftfcb (now known as FCB).