Today, we’re launching ClickZ Asia to better serve marketers seeking to reach audiences in the Asia-Pacific.
Like ClickZ.com, our sister site in Asia-Pacific will feature Experts columns: advice by and for marketers, in a wide range of disciplines – search, analytics, media planning and buying, social media, and mobile marketing and advertising. The publication will also offer marketers in-depth news reports, case studies, and more.
Incisive Media’s ClickZ Asia is headed up by Adaline Lau, a business journalist experienced in covering the marketing and broadcast TV industries in the region. She will be based in Incisive Media’s Hong Kong office.
“As our Asia-based customers continue to grow their online advertising and marketing budgets and our global customers ramp up their investments in Asia, I would like them all to know that we will be there to support them much like we do in the United States and Europe,” said Matt McGowan, publisher and head of Incisive Media, U.S.
Marketing and advertising experts who will share advice, insights, and commentary include:
- Andrew Knott, chief digital officer, Euro RSCG Asia Pacific
- Anna Chan, managing director, Reprise Media Asia
- Antony Yiu, regional search director, iProspect North Asia; managing director, iProspect Hong Kong
- Brandon Cheung, strategic planning director, Isobar Hong Kong
- Brian Hui, vice president, head of eBusiness, Global Consumer Group, Citibank China
- Darren Yan, assistant vice president, eBusiness, Consumer Banking Group, DBS Bank Limited
- Dominic Powers, senior vice president, Asia Pacific, Epsilon International
- Eric Phu, managing director, Tribal DDB Hong Kong
- Francis Kwok, founder and CEO, Radica Systems
- Ian Mckee, CEO and chief strategist, Vocanic
- Joe Nguyen, vice president, sales, Southeast Asia, comScore
- Joshua Maa, founder, CEO, Madhouse; founding member/board director, Mobile Marketing Association, Asia Pacific; co-chair, MMA’s Global Mobile Advertising Committee
- Mohammed Sirajuddeen, CEO, Rapp Asia
- Motoko Hunt, founder, Japanese Search Marketing Strategist, AJPR; chairman, Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization, Asia-Pacific Committee.
- Napoleon Biggs, senior vice president, head of digital integration for Asia Pacific at Fleishman-Hillard
- Patrick Tam, principal advisor, 3 Screens Strategic Advisors
- Pushkar Sane, chief digital officer, North and South Asia, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Richard Mabey, managing director, The Egg Company
- Robbie Hills, general manager, Asia Pacific, RockYou
- Ross Settles, Knight Fellow, International Committee for Journalists
- Sara Ye, head of China, GroupM Search Marketing
- Stephen Hay, regional director, Asia Pacific, ICLP
- Steve Sammartino, director of planning and integration, Grey Group Australia
ClickZ Asia’s launch coincides with the debut of SES Hong Kong this week.
When used effectively, chatbots can deliver timely, quick support to influence buying decisions, field customer service questions, and maximize target marketing via analytics. Let’s take a deeper look at how you can effectively bring chatbots into your digital marketing strategy.
Cynthia (Cyndi) Knapic, Head of Business at Animoto, discusses the latest trends in video marketing, why 'square video' is so popular, and how brands are changing their strategies with the rise of video.
Ecommerce marketing is all about coming up with new ideas to engage with customers. The latest trends are all about focusing on the customers and their needs, and that's a great way to improve your marketing efforts.
We all need data on the users that matter to us most. In many cases, to get this data, we need to have data forms to collect and capture information directly on our websites.