Today, we’re launching ClickZ Asia to better serve marketers seeking to reach audiences in the Asia-Pacific.
Like ClickZ.com, our sister site in Asia-Pacific will feature Experts columns: advice by and for marketers, in a wide range of disciplines – search, analytics, media planning and buying, social media, and mobile marketing and advertising. The publication will also offer marketers in-depth news reports, case studies, and more.
Incisive Media’s ClickZ Asia is headed up by Adaline Lau, a business journalist experienced in covering the marketing and broadcast TV industries in the region. She will be based in Incisive Media’s Hong Kong office.
“As our Asia-based customers continue to grow their online advertising and marketing budgets and our global customers ramp up their investments in Asia, I would like them all to know that we will be there to support them much like we do in the United States and Europe,” said Matt McGowan, publisher and head of Incisive Media, U.S.
Marketing and advertising experts who will share advice, insights, and commentary include:
- Andrew Knott, chief digital officer, Euro RSCG Asia Pacific
- Anna Chan, managing director, Reprise Media Asia
- Antony Yiu, regional search director, iProspect North Asia; managing director, iProspect Hong Kong
- Brandon Cheung, strategic planning director, Isobar Hong Kong
- Brian Hui, vice president, head of eBusiness, Global Consumer Group, Citibank China
- Darren Yan, assistant vice president, eBusiness, Consumer Banking Group, DBS Bank Limited
- Dominic Powers, senior vice president, Asia Pacific, Epsilon International
- Eric Phu, managing director, Tribal DDB Hong Kong
- Francis Kwok, founder and CEO, Radica Systems
- Ian Mckee, CEO and chief strategist, Vocanic
- Joe Nguyen, vice president, sales, Southeast Asia, comScore
- Joshua Maa, founder, CEO, Madhouse; founding member/board director, Mobile Marketing Association, Asia Pacific; co-chair, MMA’s Global Mobile Advertising Committee
- Mohammed Sirajuddeen, CEO, Rapp Asia
- Motoko Hunt, founder, Japanese Search Marketing Strategist, AJPR; chairman, Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization, Asia-Pacific Committee.
- Napoleon Biggs, senior vice president, head of digital integration for Asia Pacific at Fleishman-Hillard
- Patrick Tam, principal advisor, 3 Screens Strategic Advisors
- Pushkar Sane, chief digital officer, North and South Asia, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Richard Mabey, managing director, The Egg Company
- Robbie Hills, general manager, Asia Pacific, RockYou
- Ross Settles, Knight Fellow, International Committee for Journalists
- Sara Ye, head of China, GroupM Search Marketing
- Stephen Hay, regional director, Asia Pacific, ICLP
- Steve Sammartino, director of planning and integration, Grey Group Australia
ClickZ Asia’s launch coincides with the debut of SES Hong Kong this week.
Sure, some apps are doing personalized push notifications, but what happens when your users are in the app?
Since cloud computing first gained mainstream attention around 2009, its popularity has exploded. Promising increased efficiency, flexibility and cost-effectiveness, it was hailed as the ultimate business solution. But are users seeing the benefits?
The term ‘marketing cloud’ has gained significant traction in the last few years as major software companies have sought to monetise the growing importance of technology for marketing teams.
There will be an estimated 20.8 billion connected devices in the world (up from the current figure of 6.4 billion), the advent of 5G represents an enormous opportunity within the world of mobile.